z

Young Writers Society

Love at First Bite

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:18 pm
LilyReagan says...

LAFB is about a 16-year-old girl named Brea Snow who gets sent to New York for mental therapy, but they end up finding nothing wrong with her, so they send her to private school. Finally, she meets this guy, Aidan Conors, and falls in love with him, only to find out he's a werewolf who could bite her at any time, and turn her.

I'm on Chapter 8: Consensus!!!

~Lily~
"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings."
~Anonymous

Nulla dies sine linea. --Not a day without a line

695 Reviews

Reviews: 695
Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:30 am
Angel of Death says...

Lily I congratulate you!! I'm on my like 6,00th book and I can't figure out how to start it even though I really am dying to write it. Your plot sounds amazingly thrilling although I'm more of a vamp-girl, werewolves is something new and refreshing especially with all the hype about vamps. Well good luck with your book,
Angel :D :D
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.

203 Reviews

Reviews: 203
Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:48 am
October Girl says...

ooooh sounds so interesting... I like it I wanna read it *whines*
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:49 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

It's like anti-Twilight! Go you! :D
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

Random avatar

Reviews: 10
Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:30 am
Sonlen says...

This sounds like a great idea. I agree, there is a lot of hype about vampires so it's good that we get some nice werewolf books out now. Please post it so I can read it!!!

Reviews: 4
Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:34 pm
Pingu says...

I like that concept! The fact that she was sent to a mental hospital first and then when she gets out finds out that her love interest is a werewolf must be traumatic! haha! Great plot!

Reviews: 2
Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:46 pm
CrossMyHeart says...

I think it sounds very interesting. Not so much of an anti-Twilight as some may think, but it sounds really interesting! PM me when you post it up on YWS!!!

~CMH~

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:52 am
Clo says...

Will you post it?! This sounds great. If I read the summary for the story on the back of the the book at Border's, I would definitely throw it in with the rest of the books I was buying. :D
How am I not myself?

There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker