z

Young Writers Society

Finally something to calm my writing ADD

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:48 pm
Tana Banana! says...

I've always had major problems working on just one story. I guess I have so many ideas running through my head at once that picking just ONE is two hard. Being a teenage girl, naturally I've got a knack for catty novels about highschool sass, etc etc. But I've always been intrigued by writing about fantasy so I decided to combine the 2 into my latest creation: Deadly Secrets of the Wayland Girls. I've got my fingers crossed that I'll be able to finish this one without skipping onto the next. :)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:23 pm
Snoink says...

Yay! I like to see those genres combined. :D

And you better stick with it... or else!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:07 pm
Lilyy03 says...

Sounds like a cool combination! Good luck with it.

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:31 pm
Shine says...

Good luck!

And yes stick with that with a strong glueee.
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:36 am
View Likes
HeadInTheClouds says...

That sounds like a great idea for a book. That combination of genres is not often used and i'd love to read it. I often have the problem of too many ideas running around in my head as well. I'm still in the planning stages of a book right now, but I find it difficult to concentrate because a million other ideas are forming in my head. It's very annoying isn't it?
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Captain Jack is back May 25!

Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm