z

Young Writers Society

Have to put this down so I don't forget

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:51 pm
lostthought says...

Okay, I'm trying to write two stories at the same time write now. Not the best idea ever but I need to put them down so I don't forget.

1- It is about two brothers who go trick or treating at Halloween, ignore their mothers advice and go onto the next block, gets kidnapped by a crazy old man who wants to eat them. The old man gets eaten by a gargoyle who one of the brothers accidentally freed. More gargoyles come and try to kill the boys. Escaped gargoyle saves them again. Girl gargoyle gangs with the rescuer gargoyle. Things happen in the middle, finally girl gargoyle and rescuer gargoyle, with the help of the boys, destroy the leader gargoyle. It's not over yet, girl gargoyle goes crazy, rescuer gargoyle has to kill her, then the two boys finally go home.

2- it is about a man who lost the only one who has ever love. It takes place a year later after her death, where when he is waiting to load a plane, he meets a little girl waiting for her grandparents. Everyone starts running to the front doors (the front doors, how stupid are they?),man figures out what is going on, escapes through the emergency exit doors with little girl. Little girls grandparents is dead, the little girl left an orphan. Man adopts little girl, revenge on the killer of his love is prolonged. Girl goes to school, man goes back to get revenge on the killer (aka best friend). He gets to the friends house, but man isn't there. The spy he sent out to spy on the killer was actually a double agent for the killer. Man gets trapped. Man sees the killer with, omg what happens next, the person who he loved. The person says she never loved him and the person who died was her idiotic twin. Man gets mad when they bring out the little girl he adopted. They torture little girl. Man breaks free, kills the murderer, and is about to kill the woman when she stops him with a kiss. She claims that she always loved him. Then during the kiss she stabs him in the stomach. Woman runs away, man goes to the hospital, the little girl with him.(perhaps another books to capture the woman.)

Well number one is not very planned out while number two needs some work. :/
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:18 pm
Jacqueline0826 says...

I do not care for your first one, but I really want to read the second story about the old man and the killer. I was so into it when I was reading what it was going to be about.

317 Reviews

Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:43 pm
lostthought says...

(Not an old man @Jacqueline0826)
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

-QueenOfHearts

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:16 pm
Jacqueline0826 says...

You just made my day.

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:54 pm
Zontafer says...

Maybe a little old thread, but if you havent decided yet, I'd definitely go for the second one. It sounded a lot more exciting than the first one, and had a lot more moments that would get the reader hooked.
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
- Winston Churchill

317 Reviews

Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:59 pm
lostthought says...

Yeah, I am writing it right now. - A lovers revenege
-Pompadour

-QueenOfHearts

All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe