z

Young Writers Society

Most creative YWSer

133 Reviews

Reviews: 133
Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:43 am
PiesAreSquared says...

So I have this idea to look for the most creative of the users on this site. I'm currently undecided on who is the most creative person, there are quite a few, so I'm asking for your help!

Post below and tag who you think is the most creative person on YWS (excluding Nate :D) and add a note as to why you think they are the most creative. Links would be great too!
The moment you say that one set of moral ideas can be better than another, you are, in fact, measuring them both by a standard, saying that one of them conforms to that standard more nearly than the other. C. S. Lewis

I used to be ZLYF

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:56 am
View Likes
Snoink says...

@Griffinkeeper. He's such a brat and made up all these crazy excuses why I was to blame, and not him. And he thought he could get away with it because he was two minutes younger than I was! PAH. Also, when I was taking a hiatus from YWS, he convinced everyone that I was undergoing electroshock therapy and needed positive thoughts and prayers. Just because I wasn't around didn't mean I was undergoing that!
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:00 am
View Likes
Griffinkeeper says...

@Snoink. She totally came up with crazy plot lines involving Josh Harnett, Godzilla, stolen military helicopters, and a dragon that was obsessed with a girl wearing braces. She also came up with an evil plan to make a compilation book for a fellow YWSer, and keep it ABSOLUTELY secret.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:02 am
Snoink says...

Well, Mr. Arson McDoodle (aka, Griffypoo, aka @Griffinkeeper) I'll let you know that YOU were the one who came up with the idea of Instafishe and in fact co-hosted the radio show (which was essentially an hour-long infomercial of Instafishe) with yours truly. D'artanion... the Italian hit man? Really?

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

863 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:07 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Oh yeah? You're so creative, you went out and created a YWS Musical from scratch and then recruited your siblings to sing against their will. Sound too incredible to be true? Well, how do you explain this?

http://mothandmyth.com/ywsmusical/

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:09 am
Snoink says...

Oh, come on, you little whiny-pants. You totally dug it. Who came up with the lyrics to this song? Yeah. You. You totally ad-libbed it. And you think you're not creative?! PFFT, I say, PFFT!

863 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:13 am
Griffinkeeper says...

The lyrics of that were more elementary than an episode of Sherlock! But who was the one who dug into the YWS Radio program archives and turned Nate's ABC's of plot into a song?

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:16 am
Snoink says...

Bah! You might as well blame @t_eyeball for that, for we figured the lyrics out together. It was a group effort! But you, Mr. @Griffinkeeper, managed to make up that song off the top of your head.

As far as our collaborations go, I would sooner point you to the brilliant script, Halloween with Snoink, Grif, Edward Cullen, and Bulbasaur.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:19 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Says the person with the web-comic in her signature: http://mothandmyth.com/

Seriously: if you were any more creative, you'd be the producer of a musical or a chief editor of a YWS compilation book. Oh wait, you were!

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:22 am
Snoink says...

Oh yeah. Pretend that you don't design graphics for video games or anything like that. Because that's not artistic AT ALL. Yes, just pretend to be some boring, non-creative person because YOU don't have anything public shown. Also, I would like to point out that THIS is posted in YOUR name!

863 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:24 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Two words: FREAKY SPAGHETTI.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:25 am
Snoink says...

HA. You think you've done your worse, eh? I bring you this piece of work!

Ode to the TI-89.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:28 am
View Likes
Griffinkeeper says...

Oh, you call that a literary masterpiece? What about this: FREAK - Chapter 1

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:31 am
Snoink says...

Fighting dirty, I see. But that still doesn't change the fact that you INVENTED the concept of YWS fanfiction.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:33 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Inventing YWS Fan-fiction wouldn't have been so easy if you hadn't been so creative with SPEW! People are still confused about it to this very day!

In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian