z

Young Writers Society

New My chemical Romance song

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:39 pm
View Likes
Whatsarahsaid says...

The song on the MCR myspace is so random such a mixture, such a change.
Welcome to the black parade indeed..
Im not sure If I totally like it yet I think it wil grow on me in a BIG way like most their songs do!
Your thoughts?
Alicexoxx
Alice♥
"stay up all night with the stars."

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:49 pm
Muse says...

I saw them live last thursday. They supported muse in edinburgh. They weren't very good live, but i dont really like them anyway. The singer was really camp, was weird. I never thought he'd be like that at all. Is the new single the one thats kind of........uhm....country music ish? If not, they played one like that lol
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:25 pm
Whatsarahsaid says...

Yeah it's like a piano and then it goes into a queen- esque thing, really random. Yeah I heard Gerard is getting really camp on stage, weird. It wouldn't surprise me if he was gay.

Weird, like a song from a musical.

Alicexoxoxo
Alice♥
"stay up all night with the stars."

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:09 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

I haven't heard a new song but what he's done to his lovely black locks makes me sad :(
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

Reviews: 0
Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:37 pm
Ryuichi says...

I agree with Matt. Gerard's hair is horrid now. He used to be awesome with the black, now he's all blonde :( . Their new song isn't to bad though. i really like the beginning.
"When all your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed."-Mr. Marilyn

Random avatar

Reviews: 40
Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:16 pm
Once Upon A Dream says...

I absolutely LOVE the new song, and I totally can't wait for the new CD. I heard short previews of all the songs in the audio interview that's on iTunes, and that got me even more excited for the CD. Their sound is still really fun and very MCR, but it's different and bigger and better.

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:56 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

Okay, heard the song now, a while ago actually but only just came back to this thread. :) Anyways. Absolutely love it :D
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:34 pm
niteowl says...

I like the song, but agree that Gerard's hair was great before but is totally weird now. He's doing it to look like "The Patient" that the album is about.

My friend's like all "OMG I have to get it the second it comes out!" Frankly, I don't think it's that big a deal. I'll just get it for Christmas. Heck, I can just borrow her copy and rip them onto my computer.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Reviews: 0
Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:29 am
Insomnium says...

I despise MCR, they seem to whine too much.

\m/ d>.<b \m/ Metal ftw \m/ d>.<b \m/

182 Reviews

Reviews: 182
Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:19 am
Chandni says...

I like the song, but agree that Gerard's hair was great before but is totally weird now

Like totally true ! except for that I think the song is "okay" MCR before was way better, as for the clip erhmmm I dunno some war sequence or something ? Akward
I should not keep on, I'll just creep on creepin'on.

Deadlines just aren't real to me until I'm staring one in the face.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief