z

Young Writers Society

World Citizens Association

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:32 pm
Alteran says...

I made this site. It's not great but i just wanted to let someone now. And i already know abour the Association of World Citizens but i think mine is different.

I might change the name but if anyone cares heres the site...

http://worldcit.proboards103.com
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

647 Reviews

Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:12 pm
Alteran says...

We have 2 members! i didn't think i would even get that.

214 Reviews

Reviews: 214
Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:36 pm
Prosithion says...

We're always here for ya. ^_^
"wub wub wub wub. Now Zoidberg is the popular one."

"Computer... Captain's musk"

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:40 pm
Dream Deep says...

Two members... not much, but we're terribly loyal, in any event. :wink:

And don't worry, more will join. This is too neat of an idea to go to waste.

647 Reviews

Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:30 pm
Alteran says...

Well i just wanted to make an announcment but in the process i'm posting our mission state which was a magnificent suggestion from DD.

the Announcement: We have a new project!

Mission Statement

I am creating the World Citizen Association because our planet needs unity. It is not just about finding solutions to the many problems of the world. It is also about bringing the human race together.

Our Mission: 1.) Find peaceful solutions to problems.
2.) Recruit memebers from all over the world.
3.) Try to have an impact on the world by promoting unity and peace.

I know these ideals are far from a reality but i truely believe that as a whole group of humans we can overcome obstacles without war and violence. If we would just sit down and speak to each other like the civilized human beings that we are.

A few things must be understood before anyone decides to sign up.

1.) This is totally non-profit. There is no money of any sort involved with this. And there never will be. (Money is not the answer either)

2.) By joining this community you are declaring your self a citizen of the planet Earth. As such your citizenship to your country will become invalid. Obviously this is a symbolic thing. I cannot revoke the citizenship of your country. But I hope you will take it seriously. The basic idea is that if you join the Association you are saying that you want to be united with everyone else in the world.

3.) People from all countries and languages are welcome. Language is a large barrier in unifing the world. If anyone can teach others another language please tell me so i can set up the appropriate language forum.

4.) This group is anti-war and violence. NOT anti-soldier. Soldiers are incredibly brave and noble. They are willing to give their life to protect what they believe in. Any soldier bashing or flaming of any sort will get you a warning and a month long ban. A second offense will result in account deletion.

5.) If anyone makes any threats of violence on this forum your account will be deleted immediatly. Any talk of dropping an A-bomb for a solution will be deleted immediatly. Joking or not.

6.) Everyone here must be open to new ideas and cultures. That will help us come together a great deal. By accepting each other for who we are instead of trying to alter each others lives because we think our way is right. No one group can push their beleifs onto another.

As time passes and we grow (Which I hope we do) We can make some type of charter to help bring the world into an era of peace. Maybe.

I believe we can do it. The people of the world must pull together and understand each other if we are to end war and violence. Understanding and Acceptance are the keys to unity.

Welcome to the World Citizens Association.

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:13 pm
yoha_ahoy says...

Coolie. Looks neat. I'll consider joining. (Meaning, I'm gonna join eventually. :P) Good luck.
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:28 pm
David Guinness says...

I've joined. :)
David Guinness

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:04 am
Griffinkeeper says...

5.) If anyone makes any threats of violence on this forum your account will be deleted immediatly. Any talk of dropping an A-bomb for a solution will be deleted immediatly. Joking or not.

How very close minded. If your eye causes you to sin, it ought to be cut off. If gangrene sets into your leg, you cut it off. If a madman tries to destroy the world, you kill him. If a country threatens to nuke you off the face of the Earth... well, we know this answer.

It's only natural that the next rule is this:

6.) Everyone here must be open to new ideas and cultures. That will help us come together a great deal. By accepting each other for who we are instead of trying to alter each others lives because we think our way is right. No one group can push their beleifs onto another.

Sorry, my faith in humanity is not so great as yours.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

647 Reviews

Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:40 am
Alteran says...

Well I knew it wouldn't be for everyone.

It's not really a faith in humanity. It's more of an inevitability. We're going to forced together anyway so i hought we could make the transition a bit smoother.

It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe