z

Young Writers Society

Heart Defibrillator

347 Reviews

Reviews: 347
Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:43 am
View Likes
OliveDreams says...

Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) in children & young adults is happening more and more everyday! (Up to 8000 deaths are caused by this unpredictable event annually!) It can happen to the fittest, the strongest and the most active out there at any moment. It is so important to be aware and prepared.

The tinsy winsy school I work at has raised £2000 for a new, community heart defibrillator!!! I'm so so so proud of all of the kids hard work through sponsored walks, silences and bake sales! They're are an amazing fundraising army!! *glowing with pride*

That's right! WE'RE GONNA SAVE LIVES PEOPLE!

"There is a dead spot in the night, that coldest, blackest time when the world has forgotten evening and dawn is not yet a promise."

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:15 am
StellaThomas says...

Amazing! AEDs are so important and it's so cool that you managed to raise the money. Have you all had your CPR training as well? :)
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

304 Reviews

Reviews: 304
Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:01 pm
barefootrunner says...

That's amazing! Well done indeed :D
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts" - Einstein

We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer