z

Young Writers Society

do you have any siblings?

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:35 am
View Likes
Myth says...

I have big sisters that pick on me and younger siblings that pick on me. I'm the middle child, everyone relies on me and expects me to do things for them.

I'll be glad once I get to Uni, my family drive me crazy with their talking but most of the time we all have a laugh.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:14 pm
gyrfalcon says...

I'm the oldest of four myeslf. Two younger brothers (one sixteen and one thirteen) and a younger sister (just turned eleven). It's an alternately annoying and rewarding job, being the big sister.
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

214 Reviews

Reviews: 214
Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:00 pm
Prosithion says...

DD is my little sister, and that is it.
"wub wub wub wub. Now Zoidberg is the popular one."

"Computer... Captain's musk"

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:02 pm
Dream Deep says...

But I'm just such a GREAT little sister that it makes up for all the sivlings you lack! Hah!

(Hey, and watch it with the little stuff...) ^_~

Random avatar

Reviews: 109
Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:54 pm
Teeeeo. says...

I have 2 younger. My half-brother who's eleven, and an almost sister (My dad's about to adopt his girlfriends daughter for reasons that even I don't know...) Both annoy me alot :P

My brother is all chav-ish, and my sister has this odd obbsession of taking my DS, going into the corner, and sitting on it (O_o)

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:38 pm
Crysi says...

Only child.

Yup.

It's fun.

Actually, I've known Mesh for so long that we're practically sisters (we act like it, sheesh). Does that count?

And if I marry my boyfriend, I'll have four brothers-in-law...
Love and Light

488 Reviews

Reviews: 488
Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:42 pm
Meshugenah says...

I have a younger brother. He claims Crys is his other sister, too :P So, eh.. technically, I just have my brother (and a few cats and parents), and then Crys is almost a sister.
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia

Random avatar

Reviews: 2
Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:44 pm
Forest Jade says...

An older brother (in college) and an older sister (just left for college.) So I guess that means that now I'm an only child. "Sniff!" I miss them, even though I wouldn't admit it to them.

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:15 am
Firestarter says...

Two older sisters, both at university. I'm not really that close to either of them, which kind of sucks. Don't know why. I guess I've just never really talked to either of them that much.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:55 am
Galatea says...

This is fun!

I have two brothers and an older sister.

Alex is my biological brother.

Keith and Maria (the older two) are my cousins. No, I'm not from Alabama! My mother's brother Rick died when they were still teens, and since their mother wasn't about to leave Yap, they came under my mother's custody.

Alex-16
Me-20
Keith-26
Maria-30
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:19 pm
Angel17 says...

I have 2 older sisters, one is 26 and the other is 17. I'm the innocent younger one who is 15 lol
Real poetry are those with the best words in the best order

~~~~~~~~Mandy~~~~~~~~~

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:33 pm
Skye says...

I have two younger sisters, one thirteen and the other ten. You'd think I'd get along with the thirteen-year-old, being close to me in age, but we don't at all. I swear that my youngest sister is a granny trapped in a little kid's body: she scrapbooks, drinks hot milk before bed, and owns several sets of curlers and pink fuzzy bathrobes. I get along with her better, even though she is pretty spoiled and is in her "cooties" stage still. :)
"A poet in love is best encouraged in both capacities or neither." ~ Jane Austen, Emma.

Reviews: 4
Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:55 pm
_Anti_ says...

I have one older sister who's 20 and a twin sister who's...14 (well duh! :lol:). That would make me the middle child, but I'm not because I'm a twin...aren't I? :cry:

376 Reviews

Reviews: 376
Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:05 pm
Trident says...

One older brother, one older sister, one younger brother, and two younger sisters. A family of six kids! I see there are some others out there with similar situations. I'm right in the middle. Go middle kids!
Perception is everything.

Reviews: 0
Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:54 pm
Ryuichi says...

Ryu has a little step-sister, a little half-brother and a big step-sister. I'm not on the best of terms with them. They think I'm weird because I like punk/rock/goth/metal music and dress in black...My mom also considers her cat to be my little sister. Not sure if that one counts though.
"When all your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed."-Mr. Marilyn

The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard