z

Young Writers Society

Suitcase Bombs in Germany

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:57 pm
Nate says...

German Suitcase Bombs Were Primed to Go Off, Kill

Aug. 18 (Bloomberg) -- Two suitcases containing bottles of gasoline, propane gas and a detonating device that were found abandoned in German regional trains last month were bombs primed to go off and kill a ``high number'' of people, police said.

Read the whole story:
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid= ... fer=europe

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:27 pm
Bjorn says...

My brother works with a Muslim guy who is pro-Nazi (apparently he even has the 'stache'), he makes alot of anti-semitic jokes. What does this have to do with anything? Everything! It's obvious Iran is creating a modern Nazi state-adhering to Nazi racial policies, i.e the eradication of the Israeli state and its people! It's quite obvious that Iran is funding, supplying, and probably created most of the terrorist cells out there. Hezzbollah and Al-Qaeda being puppet organizations. I actually believe half of this-one can't disregard Iran's president's comment on how he'd wish to blow Israel off the map...

It's a full blown Holy War out there, yep. The recent Israeli-Lebanese war proves it.
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:46 pm
LamaLama says...

Actually, the Nazi's were probably taking from Iran.
Iran means "Land of the Aryans" And the Aryan race that Hitler kept talking about were probably arabic.
Warning! Historical content:
Around 1500 BCE in the Indus river valley area, there was a civilization. Known by none other as: the Indus River Valley Civilization. They'd obviously been there for a long time, and had an extremely well developed society- plumbing, right angle streets in cities, well planned cities, etc etc. Really rad stuff, but at about 1500 BCE, there was an aryan invasion. All we know about them is that they were lighter in skin color (Indian people tend to be very dark, so that's not hard.) and that in warfare, they were advanced far beyond the capeabilities of the Indus people to defend themselves. The aryan people installed a new government, including the caste system, leveling all the people in the area as per they're position.
However, the Indus river people were obviously advanced socially beyond the Aryan's ability to recreate, and the Aryan's were obviously advanced in they're ways of making war beyond the Indus peoples ability to overthrow them.
What happened was the two people merged, and created what we know of now as modern hinduism.

We do know about where the aryans came from. It just so happens to be there's an arc of land, running from the Indus river valley, towards modern iran, and up towards europe via turkey. The aryam's came from the more northern part of this belt, perhaps not so oddly enough, about where Iran is.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:04 pm
Sureal says...

That's really quite interessting 8).

Although, it's kind of ironic really. As Neo-Nazis (such as the Aryan Brotherhood) also discriminate against Muslims.
I wrote the above just for you.

126 Reviews

Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:26 am
Bjorn says...

Yes, I knew that Lama-the Swastika is a very old symbol (used extensively around the world before the War. I believe that even an American boy-scout group actually had badges with the swastika on it), tied in with Hinduism, and Buddhism. Part reason why the used it, it was a symbol used by the ancient Aryans! Though not retaining the Buddhist meaning of peace, of course.

But I mean modern Iran (yes, I also understand Arab-Jewish conflict goes further back than the Nazis). Rome took from Greece, and yet you'll hear Neptune more than you will Poseidon. *shrugs*
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

52 Reviews

Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:08 pm
LamaLama says...

No, I'll hear poseidon more than I'll hear neptune. There've been two major motion pictures using Poseidon as their title. Poseidon as a god is referred to much more than Neptune was. Out of all the people who can name any of the ancient gods, I'm willing to bet a lot that more of them can name roman gods above the greek ones.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

126 Reviews

Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:34 am
Bjorn says...

Well that's what I meant, that you'd hear Roman Gods more than you would Greek (Neptune is the Roman equivalent of Poseidon, correct?)

52 Reviews

Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:48 am
LamaLama says...

I thought it was the other way around, but I could be wrong. Its happened before.

once.

126 Reviews

Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:50 pm
Bjorn says...

^_~ No problemo, everyone is prone to a mistake (or two) in their lives.

Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica