z

Young Writers Society

Time For Crazy Story/Poem Weekend! You Can Make A Difference

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:06 am
Jiggity says...

First time I noticed this! Hmm, I doubt I'll be able to review a lot today, but next weekend definetly!! I'll tackle Other Fiction and Fantasy/ or Action.
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:06 am
Roaming Shadow says...

I'd've loved to have joined this, but unfortunatly for those poor critiqueless stories, I have to move into my apartment for school. Spent all day today buying what I needed and packing everything but food, and will spend all day tomorrow putting all that into my apartment. Oh well, it's worth it, as I'm going there to be at college.

Once Monday comes around, I'll try to review as heavily as I can throughout the week. I've been meaning to do that anyway. Anyway, I'll see what I can do and try to help as many people as I can.

And Nate, I don't mean to be rude, but for really big or important announcements (like this one), it may be a good idea to PM everyone if you can to make sure everyone gets the message. Just a thought.
"In a fair fight I would have killed you."
"Well that's not much insentive for me to fight fair now is it?" (PotC: TCftBP)

I'm probably dead already, but that doesn't mean I can't take a few scumbags with me. ~Jak

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Aug 20, 2006 3:26 am
Nate says...

Roaming Shadow wrote:And Nate, I don't mean to be rude, but for really big or important announcements (like this one), it may be a good idea to PM everyone if you can to make sure everyone gets the message. Just a thought.

I prefer stuff like that to be PMmed to me or to go to the comments/suggestions thread; one because it is rude, two because sometimes I don't see it. Anyways, I've already thought of that, but most people have their profiles set up so that they are automatically e-mailed if they get a PM. However, the hosting provider only allows 250 such e-mails to be sent a day. That means when I do try to PM everyone, or send out a mass e-mail, I get an error message. If it were possible, I'd do it. But it's not possible.

Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda