z

Young Writers Society

Name Change for Dream Deep?

So Prosithion/Reas keeps telling me to change my name to Morgenstern. What do ya think?

Yes, change it
No votes
No, keep it like it is
100%

Total votes : 13

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:46 pm
Dream Deep says...

MetalHead wrote:Go critique, or look up maps on St. Petersburg, that sounds fun.

Perhaps, perhaps... ^_~

Dream Deep! I see you're taking a strong liking to Rammstein, but that's no problemo, because I love 'em too! However, I think you shouldn't change it. Dream Deep just seems...you. Sure, I changed mine, but I felt more for Bjorn. I suppose if you feel more like a Morning Star, then it's your choice to change it.

Lol, no, to be honest, Rammstein's... interesting but heh, they REALLY frighten me. And lol, if you've ever heard "Stripped" I think you might agree to some extent. ^_~ So no, it's not a Rammstein fling - I don't like 'em that much. Reas is actually the one who suggested it and I only realized WHY he suggested it after I posted this (the budding metal head on our midst - Reas).

Nah, I'll keep it. I like Dream Deep a lot. And I now that if I change it, I'll be changing it right back again. ^_~ I think Reas has lost by staggering majority.

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:25 pm
smaur says...

Gotta agree with Nate ... what's the point of having a name if no one can identify you?

Or something like that.
"He yanked himself free and fled to the kitchen where something huddled against the flooded windowpanes. It sighed and wept and tapped continually, and suddenly he was outside, staring in, the rain beating, the wind chilling him, and all the candle darkness inside lost."

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:34 pm
Dream Deep says...

Lol, I think you mentioned that to Reas in the chat, when he became Prosithion... ^_~

You do make a point... though this is all sort of pointless now, I've decided to keep my name... but thanks for the input anyway. ^_^

I'm one of those people who take every suggestion, no matter how small or insignificant seriously and think about it carefully before comitting to any one course of action. Ultimately takes me longer to make decisions, but often, I think I make good ones.

So Dream Deep it is. Sorry Reas. ^_^

To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it.
— Olin Miller