z

Young Writers Society

#TeamTortoise

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sat May 26, 2012 11:00 pm
Cadi says...

You can do eet, Skorpi!
"The fact is, I don't know where my ideas come from. Nor does any writer. The only real answer is to drink way too much coffee and buy yourself a desk that doesn't collapse when you beat your head against it." --Douglas Adams

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon May 28, 2012 10:10 pm
View Likes
fireheartedkaratepup says...

D: But I don't like doing things every single day. Invariably, I skip once, then feel fail, then because of that I peter off. And I can do more than one a day if I try! But I haven't in a while.

.....can I be team snail?

"Ok, Lolpup. You can be a girl worth fighting for."
--Pengu

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:15 pm
View Likes
TheDayBeforeTomorrow says...

I'm restarting my quest for tortoisedom from today! Im fact, I already reveiwed today. I just wish someone would post on the long-forgotten thread I created, asking peoples if they want stuff reviewed...
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

People are made of places. They carry with them
hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace
or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB

Love thy mangoes or die.

107 Reviews

Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:28 pm
Cadi says...

Go, Day!
You could put a link to your WRFF thread in your sig if you want people to notice it, maybe. Or you can always just pounce on random works from the Browse section - there are plenty there.
"The fact is, I don't know where my ideas come from. Nor does any writer. The only real answer is to drink way too much coffee and buy yourself a desk that doesn't collapse when you beat your head against it." --Douglas Adams

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:46 pm
TheDayBeforeTomorrow says...

*has done the review for today* Just wondering, is it possible to do more than one review per day and still be part of the Tortoise Team?
Veni. Vidi. Vici.

People are made of places. They carry with them
hints of jungles or mountains, a tropic grace
or the cool eyes of sea-gazers. -EB

Love thy mangoes or die.

745 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 745
Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:13 am
Lumi says...

How're y'all ploddin' along, Tortoises?
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon

I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.

107 Reviews

Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:04 am
Cadi says...

Onwards and upwards!

107 Reviews

Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:20 pm
View Likes
Cadi says...

So, I was lying in bed the other night (or early morning, if you want to get technical), and thinking that it was nice to see lots of activity and updates all over the site. And my mind wandered, as it does, across all kinds of things, including reviews, and the fact that I was managing to get up a kind of steady reviewing plod that was much better than the total absence of reviewery that had characterised my winter term....

...wait, reviewing plod?

That sounds... familiar.

Yes, that was a Team Tortoise idea!

I figured I'd drag this thread out of the closet and give it a bit of a dust, a bit of a polish, and let it loose into the wild once more. Because reviewing slow and steady is a Cool Thing (TM).

Look, I even found a picture of baby tortoises to symbolise rebirth and new beginnings and all that metaphorical stuff.

So, roll up, Tortoises! Reviewing little and often is the deal here - so if you find that you don't have time for review sprees, or review sprees wear you out, join Team Tortoise, and celebrate the slow and steady reviewing here!

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:29 pm
View Likes
Rydia says...

I will be doing my weekly review tomorrow, but I'm hoping to bump up activity now that work is over! So maybe it will be two ;)
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

178 Reviews

Reviews: 178
Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:14 am
View Likes
Paracosm says...

Guuuys! What happened?

Go review, or Grumpy Tortoise will get you! (Don't worry, you have plenty of time to get started, he's not very fast...)
Review unto others as you would have others review unto you.

Don't panic!

Also, Shino!

1334 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1334
Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:39 pm
View Likes
Hannah says...

Oh! I need to do this. There are days I do ten and then days I do none, but I'd like to at least be a tortoise if not a shape-shifter that's sometimes a tortoise and sometimes a hare.
you can message me with anything: questions, review requests, rants
are you a green room knight yet?
have you read this week's Squills?

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:05 pm
View Likes
Nate says...

I'm going to start doing this until I get my second blue star. Every day I go for a run, I'll also do a review, so that'll be just 5-6 reviews per week.

If you have to ask, "Is this cliche?", it probably is.
— - no name -