z

Young Writers Society

Adventures in Insanity

Random avatar

Reviews: 109
Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:22 pm
Teeeeo. says...

Me and Figminti have started a weekly internet show on YouTube. It's called 'Adventures in Insanity'. He explained this briefly in his Welcome Post. HE couldn't post this thread cuz he got himself GROUNDED... *grumbles*

ANYWHO, since I'm a co-host, I hafta do this.

This is the calendar planned so far:

Teaser: RELEASED

1st True Episode: TBA

Not much, eh? But so far we think we're gonna release a new show every week or so after September 10th. He came up with this idea to use the same schedule as Fox's lineup :roll: and I don't know why I agreed...

So far, the show is us discussing things and being totally random. This show is not serious even one bit. Our drama is even funny... Strangely...

So, without further ado, the first installment of the pre-season:

"PILOT"

(BTW, while you're there, check out my other vids on YouTube :P Under 'TeoLispelle's Videos')
Last edited by Teeeeo. on Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Random avatar

Reviews: 109
Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:15 am
Teeeeo. says...

Wow, we missed the first release date... Well, we'll update as soon as we can. *edits first post*

387 Reviews

Reviews: 387
Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:05 pm
yoha_ahoy says...

Your first one was good! :D Lookin' forward to the second one! And I'll watch it all the way through no matter how long it takes for my stupid dial-up to download. *smacks computer* :P
@(^_^)@
Got YWS?

What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare