z

Young Writers Society

Blog Issues

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:13 pm
Dream Deep says...

Okay, I have no idea where this goes, but my blog went all screwy and I need some mod help. -_-

Every time I go into Blog CP to customize it, it tells me my blog is uncustomizable... I tried to add a personal block today and when I click "update my blog" it screwed with the color scheme and the font and the set-up and I can't GET IT BACK TO THE WAY IT WAS!!!!!

I'm panicking. It's sad and pathetic, I know, but I sort like my little, unobtrusive, silvery/blue blog and now it's funky and obnoxious and orange!

Help me, mods! :cry:

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:52 pm
Snoink says...

Mmph.

Basically, the new blog version doesn't really support some of the versions. This is good... and bad. For one, the blog version (BlogMod 2.4) allows for skinning, but that means you have to go into the actual files and tweak them around. So now simple gray and the rest of them will work, but are not customizable anymore.

I'm not sure about the personal block though...

*sighs*

Admins?
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:29 pm
Crysi says...

Ever since that one horrible mistake I made, I've refused to change my blog. Therefore... I have no idea.
Love and Light

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:02 pm
Nate says...

This is already a bug report under YWS 3.0 BUGS in the Information Desk forum, which is where this belongs. Thread locked.

The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13