Young Writers Society

Home » Forums » Community » Lounge, The

YWS Apollo FAQ

Post a reply
937 Reviews

Reviews: 937
Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:38 pm
Rosey Unicorn says...

The first post wrote:Nate has said YWS will have all its old functions return, but he hasn't given a timeline for them. They could mysteriously show up one day, so keep checking! :)
You know you're a writer when you're not alarmed at hearing voices in your head, you can't read a book without analyzing it for plot & characters and you consider something you nearly killed yourself to write the most rewarding.

Guilty as charged.

937 Reviews

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:52 am
Rosey Unicorn says...

And just updated it to include blogs!
You know you're a writer when you're not alarmed at hearing voices in your head, you can't read a book without analyzing it for plot & characters and you consider something you nearly killed yourself to write the most rewarding.

Guilty as charged.

165 Reviews

Reviews: 165
Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:07 am
confetti says...

I don't know if it's been said already, I didn't read all the comments, but will the ability to 'like' someone's work come back?
"So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads."
— Dr. Seuss

[url][/url]

937 Reviews

Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:31 pm
Rosey Unicorn says...

Confetti- Eventually. We're not sure when!

Guilty as charged.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:04 am
KevinMckie says...

This is very helpful , however im having problems getting my chat to work. When I try to open a chat room my screen just goes plain white and nothing happens. Maybe its a problem with my laptop, if so that sucks because I really wanted to talk to other people interested in writing as I am. If anyone has any ideas why it might not be working for me though please message me ? Thanks.

937 Reviews

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:31 pm
View Likes
Rosey Unicorn says...

You can try clearing your cache/cookies, or trying a different browser. Several people have had this problem, and we have yet to find a working solution. Cause chat's hosted independently, we're limited with bug fixes. Sorry about that. =/

Guilty as charged.

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:57 pm
KindredSpiritBee says...

Thank you so much!
Llamas do not have six packs

958 Reviews

Reviews: 958
Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:13 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

Rosey, while the FAQ is fantastic, I think you've missed out a very important question...

When will the YWS bathroom be working again?!
"Stellen: Doctor-in-Training, Writer, Baker, and Social Archaeologist" -RachaelElg

"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:42 pm
Paracosm says...

What are these neat little stars, and why do I only have one?
Review unto others as you would have others review unto you.

Don't panic!

Also, Shino!

937 Reviews

Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:04 pm
View Likes
Rosey Unicorn says...

Nate got around to installing the Star Ranking System. It's based on the amount of reviews you've done. However, since review counting isn't quite back yet, they're not 100% accurate. Yet. That shall come with patience. :)

Guilty as charged.

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:08 pm
View Likes
Paracosm says...

Awesome! Thank you, I think I want more stars.... Time to review!
Review unto others as you would have others review unto you.

Don't panic!

Also, Shino!

937 Reviews

Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:56 pm
View Likes
Rosey Unicorn says...

Updated with how to navigate literary works!

Guilty as charged.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:39 pm
Pilot says...

When will the review count be up? I'm anxious to get a star under my name! I've been here for two months almost, and it hasn't counted up my reviews :3
I don't always write on forums, but when I do, I prefer YWS.

Sharpen your pencil, my friends.

937 Reviews

Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:55 am
View Likes
Rosey Unicorn says...

No clue! Nate's a bit afyws. (Away From YWS)

Guilty as charged.

Reviews: 2
Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:52 pm
GoofySmurf says...

Are we going to get our follows back?
If you like Phineas and Ferb Go here! Or Here!
My Blog!
My Writing Site.