z

Young Writers Society

The New and Improved Skin Colors Thread!

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:05 am
Tassen Spellbinder says...

I support the ermerald idea.
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. - George Orwell, 1984

Where in the world is Enoch Root?

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:19 am
Galatea says...

:) Hooray!
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

Reviews: 0
Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:20 pm
Lenthe says...

Yeah, like a light green. But more neon than pastel. But not too neon... I like the Dark one, too. Nice work with everything so far.

`Lenthe
In the shadows, of the night. Blade is ready, sharp as light. -- E. Arcenstien (The One of Dark Blood)

Random avatar

Reviews: 109
Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:33 am
Teeeeo. says...

I'd like to see... Dark Red(Maroon) and yellow. I think that'd look awesome :P

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:48 pm
Bobo says...

Alrighty, I've done... seven? more skins, and as soon as Nate and I figure out why I can't upload them to the website, I'll install them. I've covered pretty much every hue you would want to use (plus some probably no one will use), although I have yet to do multi-color or specialty skins. I may just do those, too...

EDIT: I will no longer be taking skin requests. Accordingly, that's why this thread is no longer stickied. I hope you all enjoy the skins I made, and hopefully I can make some more awesome ones in a couple of years when I get back.

PS--I haven't left yet; I'll be sure to make a bigger deal about it when that happens ;)

Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)