z

Young Writers Society

The YWS 2011 Yearbook

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:30 pm
manisha says...

My very own spot! no trespassers allowed! :) !
If Novels are a bucket of imagination, Short story is a bucket of imagination made to fit a mug.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:07 pm
View Likes
Skorpionne says...

YWS, how I adore thee!
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

529 Reviews

Reviews: 529
Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:14 pm
View Likes
xDudettex says...

Coming back to YWS this January was the best thing I could have done. Although most of the people that I talked to on here when I first joined have gone, I'm pleased to say that I've met some great new people over the last couple of months, as well as talking to old friends again.

Ahmadblues - I've only really just got to know you but you have an awesome taste in music.
Audy – Fellow new JM. You seem so nice and you do great reviews.
Azila- BriStishism rules! I’m waiting for the day you come around more often. I’m so glad I asked you to review my work. It would have been a shame not to get to know you.
borntobeawriter – Your reviews make me smile. You’re just plain awesome.
Calligraphy – My name and birthday twin. Stay awesome.
creativityrules – I've only just got to know you, but your story rocks and so do your reviews.
Dragongirl – I love reading your stories and getting reviews from you. You’re friendly and helpful and you make me smile.
Dreamingforever - We met in the time wasters forum and you seem like a really awesome person!
Dreamwalker - Your writing makes me want to be a better writer. You are a lovely person.
Fireheartedkaratepup – We don’t talk so much anymore, but you’re awesome.
HarryPotterRocks - Rocky! My first chat friend.
Icyflame – You motivated me to write again, even if it was only because I asked you to nag me. Stay awesome.
Imaginemymind – Your likes on my story mean so much.
Isha – Fellow new JM. Your reviews rock!
JabberHut - Thank you for making me feel so welcome on the Fiction Crew.
Jas – I’ve loved entering your contests and reading your stories.
Kagi – We don’t talk much anymore, but you make me smile.
KaylaCoon – Every single like and review on my novel means so much to me.
Lava – We don’t talk much, but you rock!
Lumi - We don’t talk much, but you’re awesome.
MasterYoda – We haven’t talked in a while, but your kind words in past reviews are what keeps me writing. And Paramore rock. Just saying :P
MiaParamore – We’ve only just started talking but you’re so nice it hurts.
Mikko – Your love for Rupert Grint makes me smile.
Nate – I wouldn’t be the person I am if it wasn’t for your hard work on this site. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
RangerHawk- I can’t help but smile when I see your name around the site. Stay awesome!
RoseyUnicorn – You were one of the first people I met on this site. There aren’t enough words to say how awesome I think you are. Your hard work on this site is something I can only dream of matching. Your reviews and kind words have made me want to make my writing the best it can be.
SakuraFallsSweetly – Your reviews and likes on my novel means so much. You’re amazing!
Shearwater – So awesome. I’m still waiting on more chapters of Taboo.
Skins – The one and only Smurf! I miss you! Get back on before I eat your face :P
SmylinG – Your reviews rock!
SparkOfDoubt- You make me smile.
Spitfire- Thanks for letting me have random conversations with you. Taking over the world was fun.
StellaThomas – We don’t talk much, but you’re awesome!
thatoddkid – Reading your work makes me want to better my own writing to reach your standard.
theotherone – Thanks so much for the reviews and likes on my novel. They mean a lot. You rock!

Lastly, to all the mods for making me feel so welcome on the mod squad and everyone who has ever taken the time to talk to me or review my work. I love all you guys <3
'Stop wishing for the sunshine. Start living in the rain.' - Kids In Glass Houses.

'Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?' - MCR artwork.

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:49 pm
View Likes
LemonyIce says...

*ahem* My spotsies! You no takesies! xD

It's only been... 5 months??!! Really? Wow. :O I didn't even realize it. But, yeah. In the 5 months that I've been here, I've had a lot of fun and I've found people who are so awesome and kind and lovely. I never even thought such people could exist! The entire YWS population is extra-ordinary and amazing. I love all of you, even those of you whom I don't know or haven't talked to yet. Couple of people I really want to say something to:

TwistedMuffins: Honestly, it would be such a shame if I didn't mention you. You were the one who showed me this site in the first place and you put up with me whenever I was annoying. You have been an amazing friend to me and, well, yeah, you've been awesome. And I have to say this, (Cheesssyyy) I met you and you seriously changed me. My way of thinking and a lot of things about me became better and I really thank you for that. The entire year with you has been such fun. Helping out, going to our buses after duty, talking, joking around, all of it was what made this year so enjoyable. Wow. Long speech. But yeah, thanks. You're awesome, you're you, and I love you for that. :D *hugs*

AngelReader77: We have got to talk more! From what I've seen this year, you're really nice and sweet and awesome to be around. I really want to get to know you better 'kay? :D

ChocoCookie: Posting on your wall has been fun, but why din't we talk more at school? Let's do that okay? Besides Hi and Bye, we should talk more. :D

AhmadBlues: My Ducky-bro! I only got to know you better last month but it feels like it's been a long time. It's so much fun chatting and wall posting with you! But why don't you come to chat anymore? Hope you feel better soon and I will be spamming your wall a lot next year too! >:D Ceramic has had so much fun this year!

Murtuza: Bwother! Like I told Ducky, I only got to know you better this month but it feels like it's been so long! I especially enoyed chatting with you. And that day when you tried to come up with something to call me... That day was awesome. Epic, to say the least. And now, I am dear little Hermy. And, strangely enough, I don't mind the nickname Harry anymore. XD :D

Justagirl: CupCake! My partner in crime! We, Evil Procarstinators have been evil haven't we? Spamming Ducky's wall was fun and we should do it more often! >:D BlueBerry will enjoy it! XD

Qaralynn: QaraMom! *huggles* I loffles you. *huggles* *squeezes* XD Need I say more?

Deanie: Caramel! You're so quiet most of the time. But when you talk, you're so sweet and nice to everyone! It melts the heart. <3

Mikko: MikStar. You. Must. Write. More. Fanfics. And more of L.L.P.'s Diary too! I absolutely love them! And you, Mikko are awesome. 'Nuff said. :D

SparkOfDoubt: Sparkeh! I haven't talked to you a lot but I would love to! :D

567ajt, Seraph: VampBat and RaspBerry, you guys are really funny. XD You never fail to make me laugh at least once when we're on chat. RaspBerry, you're really sweet when you aren't hyper, y'know? And all those links to music videos on YouTube! :O Those songs make my head pound. XD But you're RaspBerry and an awesome twin to have. :D

ForgottenSpellbinder: My wall posting buddy! It's a lot of fun posting on your wall. At first, you didn't really post too much on my wall, but now I've got these huge essays on my wall that I enjoy reading and replying to. :D

Nate: Thank you. Thank you so much. That is all I can say. I love knowing that the monkeys have gathered the data and put it together to form such a cool looking website. :D

GeeLyria: I don't know you very well. In fact, we haven't talked at all. But, we're triplets in the YWS Family. Since you're Ajt's twin and he's my twin... So... HI! *waves* I hope we can get to know each other this year. :D

VergielynHolmes and OmarEhab: My awesome duel buddies! I love you guys. :D <3 Duellingwithyouissomuchfun! XD

All mah other awesome chat buddehs (You know who you are ;)) I love you guys for making chat so much fun and so enjoyable. I've laughed so much my tummy hurts just thinking about it! XD And, you guys don't know it, but whenever I've been down, you with your crazy, weird and hilarious conversations have cheered me up. Even though I've not been a part of some of those conversations. <3 :D

Every single JM and GM: I don't know a lot of you, but you help around the site, and that is enough to make me love you. I'm sure all of you are an awesome bunch. :D

Everyone who gave me a nickname: xD You guys are so creative! I have such awesome nicknames and so many of them that it's hard to keep track. xD

Everyone who didn't give me a nickname: You're all just as awesome as everyone else. Even if you call me Harry. xD (Which I, strangely, don't mind anymore.) :D

No matter how many times I say "YWS and YWSers are awesome and I love all of you", it just doesn't do you justice. Because you're all epic, amazing, funny, random, weird and crazy in such a lovable way! If I compare myself from five months back to the person I am now, I could find a lot of things that have changed in me (in a good way). And it's all because of YWS. I love everyone here, because you're all so extraordinary, helpful, fun, friendly and amazing! :D Hope all of you have an awesome year ahead when it begins! :D

*gives a HUGE hug to YWS and YWSers*

Now, excuse me while I skip off to get some chocolate and a tub-o-hyperness. XD 8D

~HPR/ Titi/ T/ Ceramic/ Hermy/ BlueBerry/ LightningBolt/ Harry/ Rocky/ Bubbly/ Kitty Potter/ Pottttttttteeeeerrrrr/ Huggler~
Last edited by LemonyIce on Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:49 am, edited 6 times in total.
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest.
The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time.
Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus.
If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?

~Plant Life, Owl City

482 Reviews

Reviews: 482
Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:43 pm
View Likes
Ranger Hawk says...

YWS - thanks for always being there. Thanks for keeping me happy, for your support, and your love. Thank you for being a place of refuge I could come to whenever I needed it. Thank you for being a place where I can show my most vulnerable side, where I can put up my precious work, and never feel like I'm being attacked. Thank you for just being as awesome as you are.

And now, there are some specific people I want to shout out to...

Spoiler! :
Artychoke - What can I say? You brightened up the site and made history. Not to mention, introduced me to the horrible Hamster Song. I'll love you forever, my spastic darling. <3
AspiringAuthorA..M. - Your love for Christ is inspiring and uplifting! I always feel better after talking with you -- I'm glad to know you, brother!
AzaleaLexis - Fellow Castle fan! I love fangirling with you; in fact, I love you! You're a great, happy person that I enjoy talking with. <3
Azila - My dear Gila Munster, where do I start? Let it suffice that your Logan-avvie orchestration for my birthday was one of my most memorable and endearing memories. Not to mention our obviously non-sarcastic, never-ending conversations, and the artwork. I love you dearly. <3 ~Clockie
Baywolf - Aunt Bailey! You are a beautiful young woman and I feel proud to know you. I love your sense of humor and your advice, and I wish you were around the site more; I miss our conversations! Thanks for being so awesome.
borntobeawriter - Mum. Gosh, what can I say that I haven't already? You know how much I love you and how proud I am to call you my friend. You are a lovely person and I know you're going to be a fantastic mother. I'm so excited for you, and I'm thankful that you've shared such an important part of your life with us. So glad I met you, all that time ago. Lots of love. <3
Calligraphy - It's a pleasure and an honor getting to work with you! I enjoy seeing your posts around. Hopefully we'll get to talk more, I'd like that.
carbonCore - You called me pretty, once. And it meant a lot to me, who doesn't hear that ever from guys. So thank you. :3
Charlie II - For some reason, whenever I see your avatar, I want to give you a saucer of milk and pat your head. But then I remember that you're in actuality a really cool guy who gives great reviews -- I'll want one from you sometime, be aware!
DreamingForever - I love talking with you and fangirling over Logan. It's much better with other people, wouldn't you say? XD Keep on being awesome!
Dreamwalker - Walker, you are a really cool person. I've enjoyed the few times I've gotten to talk with you, and I hope there'll be many more in the future!
ehte92 - My dear cattwin! It's great having you as my friend, and I'm glad for your support with my Logan-craze. (;
fireheartedkaratepup - Pup, you rock. I think you're a wonderful young woman and I'm so glad I know you! God bless, m'dear. <3
GeeLyria - Your happiness always brightens my day! I enjoy seeing your cute/funny pictures on your feed. Thanks for being such a fountain of joy.
GryphonFledgling - You have a great sense of humor and I appreciated getting your reviews a long, long time ago when I wrote a story about a unicorn just for kicks.
IcyFlame - Icy! Gosh, I don't even remember how/when we first met, because it feels like I've known you forever since being on here. XD You are awesome, and I'm so lucky to have you as a friend.
Ignorance - I love talking with you and squee-ing over Logan! Thanks for being such a great friend; I love knowing I can always talk with you. :D
irishfire - Irie, you were one of my very first friends on YWS and I loved the time we spent fangirling over McFly. Love you!
Isha - You're such a great person, and I'm so glad I've gotten to know you better. I'm excited having you on the CW team! *hugs*
JabberHut - You. Are. Epic. Seriously, I always love seeing your posts and just feeling your joy -- you're the sort of person that I always enjoy being around! I'm so blessed to know you and I think you're just awesome. Thanks for being such a great person.
Jacob24 - You seem like a pretty neat guy. ;)
Jash - You are such a beautiful young woman, and I think it's so cool that you're using your wonderful talents for God's glory. You're an inspiration! Love you, sis. <3
Jenthura - You are one of the coolest kids I know, seriously. I feel honored that you'd draw a picture of Jot for me, and I enjoy talking with you, even though you tease me about "Lerpman." Thanks for being such a great friend!
Justagirl - I love talking with you and getting all excited over Logan! We need to talk more, I enjoy it!
Kafkaescence - All I can think of when I see you is "llama." Yup, that's your legacy with me: Llamaspam! And those were some great memories. Thanks for being so awesome.
Kagi - Kagiiii. <3 Don't ever lose your effervescent personality -- you're just a bundle of smiles and I love it, and you!
kimkim10101 - I enjoy talking with you! Hopefully sometime I'll be able to read some of your writing. :)
lilymoore - Lily, you are amazing! You're great to work with and I enjoy your company. I'm proud to be able to work on Squills with you and see how well you orchestrate things! Keep on being awesome.
Lumi - You, sir, are a truly great person. I'm blessed to know you, and I'm glad we used to spend so much time corrupting each other's wishes way back then. Thank you for being such a good, sincere friend. :3
Matthew - I enjoy seeing your posts! I wish I knew you better though -- we should talk more. :)
Mickixoxo - LOGAN. <3 I looove talking with you, fangirling, plotting, and posting pictures of the one and only Mr. Lerman. Thanks for being such a fun gal to be with!
Mr.Knightley - Braintwin. I freakin' love you, you know. And I'm so glad you're back, and I think we need to spend time obsessing over Lady Gaga and the Nightmare Before Christmas and awesome stuff like that, 'cause we're just cool like that.
Payne - Girl, I think you're awesome. ;) I've enjoyed talking with you, and wish we could some more!
Pigeon3 - You really inspire me. Seriously, the way you conduct yourself in debates is how I'd love to be; I read your posts, hoping to pick up some tips! (I hope this doesn't make me sound like a stalker now.) Thanks for being such a quality person; I hope to get to know you better!
Pixie2 - You rock! We should talk more, I enjoy our conversations. :D
Pundit - I approve of your appreciation of Logan, and I enjoy seeing your posts!
qaralynn - You're such a sweet gal! I'm glad I know you and I love seeing you around the site, just being happy and loving. :)
Ranger51 - Fellow ranger! You obviously have good taste in username choice, and the fact that you're so cool and enjoyable only makes you awesomer. ;) I'm glad to have gotten to know you, and I look forward to the time to come!
RomanceWriter - Your affinity for Sam is heartwarming. (And I totally agree with you -- he's sooo much cuter than Dean!)
Rosey Unicorn - Wow. Where to start! To think that our relationship has come from you first greeting me and showing me the ropes around the site to now; I love how long our conversations have gotten, and how it all somehow relates to school. XD You represent the homeschooling world really well! And I love how supportive, caring, and awesome you are -- don't ever change! Love you Rosey. Thanks for being such a great person. <3
Ross - I loved the little gif war we had going for a while. Anyone who can appreciate Logan's attractiveness is a very cool person in my book. ;)
Ruth - I wish you were around more! I miss talking with you, and I love the time I've gotten to spend with you. I think you're an awesome gal!
Shearwater - Dad, what can I say? I'm glad to be part of your family and I love you!
shiney1 - I enjoy seeing your posts around the site; you're a great young woman and I'm proud of you!
silentpages - You have good taste in books! ;) I've enjoyed talking with you; we should do it more!
Skins - Skinsyyyy. I love you like a fly loves a rotten, stinking corpse in a dungheap. Which is to say, muchly. You are such a talented writer and I love reading your horribly depressing stories. Thanks for being so awesome, and for making me so happy. :)
Skorpionne - Skorp, I enjoy seeing you around the site and I wish I knew you better! We should talk more!
SmylinG - M'dear. You are awesome and I love you. You have a great sense of humor, and I love seeing your posts. I also appreciate all of the Logan love you've showered on my wall -- I intend to repay you back with Ian love. ;) Thanks for being so awesome!
Snoink - I just love how awesome you are. I mean, like, srsly. Whenever you're around I feel like things are going to be better, and your cheerfulness always brightens me up. Thanks for being such a great person!
SparkOfDoubt - Youuuu, my dear, are awesome! I've enjoyed all the time I've gotten to spend with you and I hope you know that you rock. :)
Spitfire - Aunt Spit! You are a great aunt, writer, sister, and person -- I'm so blessed to know you. Thanks for all your love and support. Love you!
Sunshine - I love how happy and sweet you are! I'm glad we've gotten to know each other better. Thanks for being my ray of sunshine on here. :)
TheNewHero - I miss seeing you around! You're awesome and I enjoy your company. Thanks for all the times we've talked.
Twit - You never fail to bring a smile to my face. I'm always laughing at one of your posts, and I'm so glad I've gotten to know you. Thanks for bringing cheerfulness to me!
Whisperer - Brother! I'll never forget that you tried to get Logan to wish me a happy birthday on Twitter. That meant a lot to me. :') Thanks for being so great; love you, bro!
xDudettex - We used to talk more, and I wish we still did! You're a cool person and I'm glad I know you!
XxMattxX - Your passion for Christ is inspiring and good to see! I also approve of your taste in guys. ;) And I'm honored that you made me a fan club all those months ago. Thanks for being awesome!
Yuriiko - Sis! I wish you were on more; you're awesome and I love having you around. Thanks for being such a loving person. You rock.

To the Mod Squad: Gosh, you guys, it's been one heck of a year. I've loved working alongside each and every one of you and I'm proud to be part of a group of such amazing, talented, responsible young writers. It's inspiring, uplifting, and gives me courage. Thanks for having me in your ranks, and thanks for all the work you all do!

And to Nate: Well, I could say that you're the best monkey admin ever. I could say that without you and this site, I would be a different person. I could say that this site has changed my life for the better and that I've learned so many valuable lessons from it, both in the writing sense and in just the personal, who I am, way. I could say that you're a saint for investing so much time into all of us, that you've worked so hard and selflessly for the betterment of young writers worldwide. I could say all that, but what it really boils down to is a simple, yet profoundly heartfelt: Thank you. So...thank you, Nate. :D
Last edited by Ranger Hawk on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle

81 Reviews

Reviews: 81
Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:29 pm
Masquerade says...

Rather than addressing individuals I think I will just write a general message. Though I may not post frequently or spend much time on chat, I really enjoy coming on YWS everyday and seeing all the awesome talent and hilarious people. Seriously, reading my feed is one of my favorite things. You guys have the greatest things to say. It's nice knowing there is a place on the internet where we can take writing seriously, but still manage to have fun. It's a delicate balance I've never seen before.

Love you guys! :smt043
Last edited by Masquerade on Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Many people hear voices when no-one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing."
-Meg Chittenden

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:05 pm
View Likes
Sachiko says...

Because I'm lazy (and most of you know me as being lazy, so I'll stay consistent to my own character) I'm gonna keep this short.

I love all of you. <3

Except for you.

Thanks for a great year, guys, and here's hoping next year will be even better.

~Sachiko
"Funniest Member -- Sachiko. Secretly the devil. Do not engage. I repeat, do not engage." -- Iggy

"Behold ye babes of grammar: the goddess Sachiko. She does what she wants." -- Lauren2010

696 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 696
Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:13 pm
Audy says...

I'll reserve this spot for now. There sure are a lot of you to write about...

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:01 am
View Likes
Sunshine says...

So. Hai. I could go on, forever and ever, listing names and putting hearts up and down this little space right here, but I'm not. (Mainly because it would make me seem lonely- I need to go on chat more. XD Seriously though...) You, you people and you website, just need a HUGE hug. You are awesome. You are every positive descriptive I can think of. Seriously. You guys are just that cool.

Since joining, I've seen such a huge improvement. I learned how to make drafts. And profile templates. And use spell check. And good grammar. And a bunch of other stuff I won't bore you to the ground with. I wrote a huge story, with a fair plot and everything. I wrote a fanfiction that took up a good twelve pages of my notebook. When I joined two years ago, I could hardly write two paragraphs without quitting. My novel had never even seen the light of it's finish. (It still hasn't...but shhh!! :D) Now... I can write. That's all I need to thank you for. Sucks for you that it might actually be everything. XD

Thank You's and You're Awesome's! (Yes, I said I wouldn't do this- I thought of some good ones!)

BrooklynWriter: My cousin who showed me this site! Love you! It's because of you that I'm here, right now. So...um... THANK YOU! (Plus, I totally won that random war. Seriously. You cannot match theses skills!)

Rangerhawk: You. Are. So. Nice. Seriously! <3 (If the dramatic puncuation didn't say it enough already.) Ranger, you just brighten up the whole website! You introduced me to Logan Lerman, which already ranks you high on my awesome-meter. Of course, you also listen to my babbling. So yeah, 'preciate it!

Shearwater: You, dear, wrote the only novel I've ever read full-out on YWS. My lovely short-attention span was somehow elogated by your lovely Taboo. Plus, you ran Cross Country which gives you and automatic awesome rating!

Dragonette- You my dear, helped me become the storybooker I am today. Whether you now it or not, 'Camp Half-Blood' set me on the path of knowing my own characters. Those two are forever in my heart- so thank you. <3 You might've fueled an obsession though... :D

Skinsy- Yes, there are so many more people you deserve to shout out your name, but I'm doing in anyway. SKINS! You also put up with my newbie rambling, made me smile, reviewed my first favorite work with a smile even though it was AW-ful, and perhaps greatest of all- you made a contest I won. (Actually, I think you still owe me a prize from that. XD) I 'preciate all you do, dear!

WritteninStone- With you, I hade the greatest storybook romance EVER, and it deserves a shout-out. It was SO much fun, so...um... K+D forever...? :D

To the club 'You are beautiful': No, YOU guys are beautiful! This club makes me smile and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Thank you for making this, DreamWalker! It never fails to make my day!

To the club "You know you're a writer when...': You've been around before I was a memeber, and I still get notifs from you every once and a while. I just think I club lasting that long needs a hardy: "Congrats!"

To YWS: Christmas in August? NanoWriMo? Love, you've opened up an alien world to me, and don't you ever forget it. Love you like my favorite writing site (my ONLY real writing site),

~Sunshine~
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

Reviews: 2
Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:07 pm
View Likes
GoofySmurf says...

OOH SAVE ME A SPOT!!!!
Ehh, who knows what to put here anymore.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:02 pm
View Likes
Twit says...

Omfwuggle SPOTTAGE
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:17 pm
View Likes
eldEr says...

MINE FOREVER <3
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

165 Reviews

Reviews: 165
Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:00 pm
View Likes
qaralynn says...

Okay here it comes..It's not on alphabetical order..(it was supposed to be..but I'm chaotic so that didn't really work out XD)
And I'm sorry if you can't read my handwriting or if the pictures are unclear OO If you can't read it and you wanna know what kind of evull great stuff I'm saying about you..just pm me XP
<33

aaaand I think I'll have to type it on the computer anyway =.= lol XD

Spoiler! :
1.JPG
1.JPG (118.16 KiB) Viewed 654 times

1 (2).JPG
1 (2).JPG (117.42 KiB) Viewed 654 times

1 (3).JPG
1 (3).JPG (113.43 KiB) Viewed 654 times

1 (4).JPG
1 (4).JPG (123.72 KiB) Viewed 654 times

1 (5).JPG
1 (5).JPG (112.03 KiB) Viewed 654 times

1 (6).JPG
1 (6).JPG (114.86 KiB) Viewed 654 times

1 (7).JPG
1 (7).JPG (122.59 KiB) Viewed 654 times

1 (8).JPG
1 (8).JPG (99.61 KiB) Viewed 654 times

Feel special..it was a lot of work XD <33
Last edited by qaralynn on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If they can't be with you at your worst, then they don't deserve to be with you at your best."
-Murtuza-

"Even though a ship won't sink at sea, it needs to be steered to get home."

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:11 pm
View Likes
Angelreader77 says...

I've been here for just 3 months, but those have been some really amazing months. I've met so many people, made so many friends, improved my writing and a lot more. I have a renewed interest in writing now, something that was never there before. I have nearly always loved reading but somehow, this interest has never sparked into one of writing. YWS has helped me so much and I love it <3 <3
Special Mentions-

TwistedMuffins : You made me join this site and I shall never forget this. (well lets forget the fact that I didn't join without some persuasion). I've known you for 5-6 years now, and we have always been there for each other. Happy moments, sad moments, and exceedingly hilarious momests.... We are best friends and always shall be. <3

ChocoCookie : Cookie! To tell the truth, before YWS, we weren't that close. We used to talk much lesser even though we were classmates. I've come to know you more and you are a really nice person. We must talk more. :D

HarryPotterRocks: I don't know much but you're a really cheerful and awesome person. We need to talk more! :D

shloka19: My super awesome sister! You are the awesomest best amazingest sister and person on Earth. I love you <3 <3

Deanie: Time twin!! *huggles* :D

SparkofDoubt: I remember when I joined YWS and first came on chat. You were so nice to me. No offense to the rest but I was completely lost and I didn't understand anything that was going on :3 You were so sweet to me <3 And you helped me even though you didn't know me <3 *hugs*

Justagirl : Spam wall! xD And making me a part of YWS family <3

Nate : Thank you for making this site. It is super awesome! :D

And to all my chat peoples <3

Thanks to everyone else, all the people who have made me feel more at home at YWS, who have made this site all the more awesomer...

:smt049 Angel
Last edited by Angelreader77 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
"The cure for anything is salt water- sweat, tears or the sea." --Isaac Dinesen

532 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 532
Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:51 pm
View Likes
GeeLyria says...

Soooo... 2011 is about to end. TIME TO BE HONEST AND CHEESY.

Firstly, I must thank Nathaniel Caldwell for this site; it is not only the perfect place to procrastinate, improve my writing and practice my second language.

:arrow: It has taught me how to see the world from different perspectives[/i], it has taught me about empathy and to think.

:arrow: It has shown me what I want to do for the rest of my life, and that is write. Ironic! I found out a couple hours ago, actually. And what I want to study is not communications, journalism, laws or anything that I thought. It is Creative Writing... Oh, and child psychology. ;) Whether you believe it or not, that's thank to YWS too.

:arrow: And last, but most important to me, it has somehow helped my relationship with Jesus to get stronger.

So I shall now mention some of the awesome people. (No Special Order)

bluewaterlily
qaralynn
MiaParamore
iamjemo
gokubrother
AhmadBlues
SparkOfDoubt
murtuza
Sakuragirl1
DreamingForever
AzaleaLexis
567ajt
PenguinAttack
Ranger Hawk
goofysmurf2
Ranger51
shiney1
Mikko
Charlie II
LadyPurple
ChocoCookie

If someone wasn't mention, but you know you should be in the list, cause I OBVIOUSLY love you. I'm sorry. Lol. <333333333

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!!

Last edited by GeeLyria on Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Noob is a state of being, not a length of time. ~Ego

"Serás del tamaño de tus pensamientos; no te permitas fracasar."

Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour