z

Young Writers Society

YWS Secret Santa

355 Reviews

Reviews: 355
Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:12 pm
View Likes
LadySpark says...

1.Favourite colours: PINK! And... Black! And some more pink. and then some silver. And... wait for it! PINK! :3
2.Favourite activities: Ummm... I like to hang out with my friends, listen to my jams, do theater (THAT'S A BIG ONE) and sing to annoy people :)
3.Randomosity is the best policy :I like theater, ballet and Pink. :3
SECRET SANTAS ARE AMAZING. I love them.
hush, my sweet
these tornadoes are for you

-Richard Siken

Formerly SparkToFlame

763 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 763
Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:13 pm
View Likes
Lava says...

Twit wrote:So you randomly send a random someone a random creative something? And... then what?

Yup. You will be given a random YWSers' username via PM and you send them something just to bring in a festive cheer and big fat smile on their face! It's all in good fun and Christmas-time spirit!
~
Pretending in words was too tentative, too vulnerable, too embarrassing to let anyone know.
- Ian McEwan in Atonement

sachi: influencing others since GOD KNOWS WHEN.

Random avatar

Reviews: 16

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:00 pm
View Likes
Tigersprite says...

1) Favourite Colours: Black, blue and grey.
2) Favourite Activities: Writing short stories, reading good books. Also, drawing.
3) Randomisity is the bestest policy: I like a good dose of humour. :P
"A superman ... is, on account of certain superior qualities inherent in him, exempted from the ordinary laws which govern men. He is not liable for anything he may do."
Nathan Leopold

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:05 pm
LemonyIce says...

But how do you send it? And wouldn't they know it was us?
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest.
The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time.
Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus.
If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?

~Plant Life, Owl City

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:17 pm
View Likes
Calligraphy says...

1.Favourite colours: Gray and blue
2.Favourite activities: Swimming, reading, writing, photography, talking long barefoot walks...
3.Randomosity is the best policy : Is it really, "Anything Goes"?

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:53 pm
Rosendorn says...

HPR- Once you get your randomized name in PM, you send it to the person you got a gift from. :) The point is to not know who will be sending you a gift until you get one.

Sure why not.

1.Favourite colours: Pink (you need to question that?) purple, green, blue, gold, silver, white
2.Favourite activities: Writing, dancing, photography, drawing, research, design (of all kinds)
3.Randomosity is the best policy : Heavy emphasis on dancing and photography, along with a love of science, history (emphasis on the Americas pre-colonization, India, and England) and psychology, I am slowly discovering manga/anime, I love fairies and whimsical images/fantasy in general, I like tigers/cats in general.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:12 pm
View Likes
Mikko says...

Lyricalias wrote:1.Favourite colours: Blue, orange, red and purple.
2.Favourite activities: Writing stories and music, watching cartoons I'm probably too old to be watching, and creating webcomics.
3.Randomosity is the best policy : I know what we'll all review today! Though it might sound just a bit cliche! We'll praise an able poster's short stories and rhyming poems, and fanfics! 'Cause when we're out of school in mid-December, we've got time to write and draw whatever; any cool and clever thing we get in mind can be remembered! I think we're gonna be so glad that we, unleashed our minds' creativity! I don't think anyone can possibly, dislike this great society, and that's, what, makes, me, SAAAAA-aaaaaaaaaay:

Hey Ferb, I know what we'll all review today,
Hey Ferb, I know what we'll all review todaaaa-aaaa-aaaay!

Hey Ferb!

....*ahem* Sorry.

I APPROVE.

1.Favourite colours: Blue and light green.
2.Favourite activities: Chillin' on YWS, writing, MOOOOZIK, dancing, laughing, playing with crayons pretending they were people, listening - like I listen A LOT - ummm making people happy :)
3.Randomosity is the best policy : :P I <3 U. Yeah and what Lyric said.
when she needs to shelter from reality she takes a dip in my daydreams

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:45 pm
View Likes
Justagirl says...

Oh! Fun! :D

1.Favourite colours: Purple and red!
2.Favourite activities: Writing, (anything to do with) horses, skiing, running sports, talking with my friends.
3.Randomosity is the best policy : I don't watch TV much but I really like Glee and the New Girl. I used to go to horse back riding lessons on Friday but stopped for the holidays... I wish I could start up again, though! I also have a puppy named Asia ;) I love Christmas time because I get to see all of my family :D
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

201 Reviews

Reviews: 201
Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:16 am
peanut19 says...

1.Favourite colours: Orange and purple(:
2.Favourite activities: Hm...writing, duh. Being sarcastic (does that count?) Um...I like to breathe...and read and draw (I love to draw, but mostly animals people are a little hard.) Uh...yeah.
3.Randomosity is the best policy : Hm...I love crazy people, like psychologically crazy, not like jump up and down crazy. Hmm..My favorite movie ever is Sweeney Todd...or anything else with Johnny Depp or Leonardo DiCaprio. You should around my profile...I love Disney. Okay if you don't get anything at all out of that (I wouldn't be able to) just surprise me(: Surprises are always fun, Secret Santa Buddy.
~peanut~
There is a light in you, a Vision in the making with sorrow enough to extinguish the stars. I can help you.
~And The Light Fades

The people down here are our zombies, who should be dead or not exist but do.
~Away From What We Started

P.S Got YWS?

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:35 am
Dreamwalker says...

1.Favourite colours: Green and brown!

2.Favourite activities: Painting and walks at night (especially in winter).

3.Randomosity is the best policy : Snow is amazing but ice sucks. so. much. ilu snow <3 I have two new dogs, one which is still a pup Golden Retriever and the other an 18 month old German Shepherd rescue dog, which I am so excited to get out into the snow with me this year!
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:03 am
View Likes
Rydia says...

In as always :D

1.Favourite colours: violet, dark green and all shades of blue.
2.Favourite activities: Reading, writing, skiing, arts and crafts. Swimming, films, card games, board games and my mmost recent, rugby!
3.Randomosity is the best policy : That phrase is so stolen from Mind Reader. With that aside, be creative! Um, I have a soft spot for rogues or villainish heroes/ heroic villains. I like medieval weaponry?
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:40 am
Jas says...

1.Favourite colours: grey and hazel.
2.Favourite activities: Writing, singing, playing tennis, reading.
3.Randomosity is the best policy : MER! Math is the worst thing everrrr! I love Macaroni and cheese. I can't wait till December 22! :]
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:21 pm
manisha says...

My turn!

1.Favourite colours: i usually have a 'witty' answer for this question. I favour no colour in particular as an artist prefers every colour!
2.Favourite activities: besides writing, I draw, read loads of books, write comics for my bored friends, i drive them mad with my crazy theories which is usually loaded with unnoticed logic(according to me!), watch people(humans are such funny creatures!), well the list could go on and on!
3.Randomosity is the best policy : I have always wanted a chocolate brown coloured horse with a white forehead and name it Ellie! No kidding,I actually had a dream where I owned a horse named Ellie! I love dexter! Nothing can beat scooby doo!
If Novels are a bucket of imagination, Short story is a bucket of imagination made to fit a mug.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:13 pm
TwistedMuffins says...

1.Favourite colours: Neon green, red, blue, black, white, mustard yellow, dark purple. I think that's it?
2.Favourite activities:Apart from reading and writing, dancing, singing in the bathroom, acting, listening to music, hogging a lot of food, and exercising (because it is important to exercise!)
3.Randomosity is the best policy: I am pure vegetarian, and I am addicted to chocolate.

Wee~

-TwistedMuffins.
If I were to have a super power, it would be to time-travel, so that I could turn back time, and erase your very existence.

Mr. Scorpio says productivity is up 2%, and it's all because of my motivational techniques -- like donuts and the possibility of more donuts to come.
— Homer Simpson