z

Young Writers Society

Attention Usergroup Leaders

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:24 pm
Nate says...

Posting this in The Lounge since this is kind of important and no one ever reads the Announcements forum...

All usergroup leaders need to contact me via PM within the next two weeks. All they need to include is the name of the usergroup that they lead. Any group leader that does not contact will have their usergroup deleted.

In the PM, group leaders can also include any subforums that they would like for their usergroup, although there is a maximum of five. For instance, YWS Hogwarts could have a subforum for each House, the Language group could have one for Spanish, French, Russian, etc., and the Alliance of Hyper Active 11 Year Olds could have one for chit-chat and whatever else.

Group leaders should contact me ASAP.
Last edited by Nate on Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:44 pm
-KayJuran- says...

I PMd you Nate, so please don't get rid of the languages.

I like the sub forums idea..
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

425 Reviews

Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:39 pm
Nate says...

I still have not heard from the following groups:

- Insane Crew
- La Plume Noire
- The Land of Ra'Lahur
- League of the Willing
- Movies, The
- Secondary School Dramatics Group
- Sports
- Travel Group
- YWS Mentors (the group, not the rank)

If I do not hear from the leaders of these usergroups by Monday, July 31, I will consider them abandoned. At that time, any member of the usergroup will be given the option to take it over and become the new group leader. If I still have not heard from anyone in the usergroup by Monday, August 7, the group will be deleted.

425 Reviews

Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:47 pm
Nate says...

If your usergroup is still in the list above, you need to contact me before tomorrow! After that time, any member of the usergroup can pick it up. If no one in the usergroup has contacted me by August 7, the group will be deleted.

425 Reviews

Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:57 pm
Nate says...

Just reminding people that if you are a member of any of the above groups, you can become the group leader. If I do not hear from anyone in the group, it will be deleted.

I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood