z

Young Writers Society

So long and thanks for all the Chimps

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Thu May 18, 2006 10:59 am
View Likes
deleted6 says...

This site is great everything about it great, but with all great civilisation it ending it may return it may not. Well i have alot ot thank you for Nate without this site i've would still had prejudice views against all American also i would never realized who my true friends were. It sounds pathetic, but i realize now those friends only used me. Then i would never have tried to carry on with my stories and make them better also i would never seen other people work and realize that mines wasn't as good as i thought but i made it better normally.

This part is most important Nate i had given up on Love i lost all hope my only optismism was oh well. Then i found love and without this i never found the love of my life so thank you Nathan Caldwell and may this site florish as it once did maybe not next year maybe not year after, but YWS will be back and when it is you can trust all loyal member to return like none of this ever happened no words can sohw my gratidude but i tried
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Thu May 18, 2006 11:50 am
Elizabeth says...

I do realize that your title reminds me of the HItchikers Guide to the Galaxy

So long and thanks for all the FISH *sings*

*huggles*

266 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 266
Thu May 18, 2006 12:15 pm
backgroundbob says...

That, m'dear, is why I suggested it :) it's our slogan 'till we return.

One more time I'll say thanks for everything, folks.
The Oneday Cafe
though we do not speak, we are by no means silent.

Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
— Captain Jack Sparrow