z

Young Writers Society

Halo 3 Announced at E3

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Tue May 09, 2006 10:42 pm
View Likes
Teufelshund says...

Today at E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) in California, Microsoft announced the existence of the upcoming, long-rumored Halo 3. W00t!!!!!!!! It’s coming out in 2007 (exact date TBA) on the Xbox 360. I just though that the few gamers on this site would relish this important bit of information. The official trailer (Windows Media) can be downloaded or savedHERE.

2007 can't come soon enough.
Semper Fidelis

"If I became a philosopher, if I have so keenly sought this fame for which I'm still waiting, it's all been to seduce women basically. "

-Jean-Paul Sartre

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Tue May 09, 2006 10:49 pm
Ego says...

I have one hundred United States Dollars that says it comes out the day Sony releases the PS3

PS: The assault rifle is back, and Master Chief/Cortana has never looked better.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

189 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 189
Thu May 11, 2006 11:43 am
tinny says...

*waves her arms in a hyperactive manner*
They've got .hack//gu at E3! It should be coming out around summer/autumn time in North America. The sooner it's out over there the sooner we get it in Europe.
I'm looking forward to getting pictures of it.
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)

Random avatar

Reviews: 92
Thu May 11, 2006 9:46 pm
lin night says...

The 15-minute Metal Gear Solid 4 trailer was a little more chill-inducing in my opinion. I mean c'mon, the dude puts a gun in his mouth.

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu May 11, 2006 10:48 pm
Teufelshund says...

True. Not to mention, the Metal Gear solid's trailer had better-looking graphics.. But, it's for the PS3 if I'm not mistaken.
That evil PS3... :roll:
Semper Fidelis

"If I became a philosopher, if I have so keenly sought this fame for which I'm still waiting, it's all been to seduce women basically. "

-Jean-Paul Sartre

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Thu May 11, 2006 11:34 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

I'm actually looking forward to Supreme Commander. RTS's will never be the same after that game.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:34 am
View Likes
Ares says...

This...SUCKS!

I have no money for all these upgrades in game systems! No Xbox 360 or PSP for MH, I'm stuck with the freakin original Xbox.

Dangit!

How will I play Halo 3?

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:13 am
Swires says...

And Halo 2 for PC will need Vista and a mega PC, microsoft are money bleeders.
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

576 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:04 pm
Ego says...

It won't need a mega PC, Phorcys...compared to most graphics for PC, Halo is rather obsolete...unless they plan on giving Halo 2 a total overhaul graphics wise, you should be able to play it on a mid level gamig PC
Got YWS? I do.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:18 pm
MasterChief says...

Completed halo 2 many a time, so i dont need it for the pc. i probably wont have a 360 when halo 3 comes out. The wii looks amazing so im getting one of them as well

576 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:12 am
Ego says...

Halo 2 isn't about beating the game, silly--it's about pwning people online!
Got YWS? I do.

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:57 am
Swires says...

Yes it will Phoenix, Halo 2 for PC needs windows Vista which needs a mega PC to run any sort of game because it sucks all the resources for itself.
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:18 pm
LamaLama says...

Halo.... I am happy to say I knew about this long before anyone else here did. It helps to know some people.

It may coincide with the release of the PS3. But there are other factors in 2007.

Grand Theft Auto, which is currently set to be released mid October of that year, will release simultaniously for the 360 and the PS3. Microsoft may want to release it at the same time, to give gamers a little extra incentive to go with the 360.

Halo, the motion picture directed by Peter Jackson, is slated for release 2008. This might just push the release of the game back to the end of Q4 so that the two can come out closer to each other, which would boost profits on both of them.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

576 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:40 pm
Ego says...

Halo 2 won't last another year. It's had a wonderful run, but it IS slowly losing popularity over next gen games. If Bungie wants to keep their audience, they'll Release it soon, while the H2 craze is still marginally in effect, so they can keep their momentum instead of rebuilding it.
Got YWS? I do.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:57 pm
David Guinness says...

Halo 3 on the Wii. Ha ha.

But it won't happen.
David Guinness

"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard