z

Young Writers Society

How was your day?

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Thu May 11, 2006 4:47 pm
Emma says...

Sh*t.

My best friend's crush fell out with me her and my other best friend and I feel so bad about it. Because all his friends have fallen out with us too because they all love him too. Omfg. (sorry for net speak). Two of his friends who totally *dig* him are doing most of the blocking, I've never liked the cows anyway, freakin' wearing the same miniskirt and some really tight top. Yeah, it's hot, but that doesn't mean you need to wear such reveling clothes!

They're not even pretty enough to wear it, it just looks soooo daft.

ARGH!

*gets out riffle and shoots everyone*

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Fri May 12, 2006 5:52 am
Crysi says...

Frustrating. Very, very frustrating.

I have contracted the deadly disease Senioritis.

My progress report reflects this discovery.

The fact that I knew absolutely nothing on my chem test today also reflects this.

I'm slacking off horribly, and I feel like I should be doing more, but Kev thinks I'm overloaded. So I don't know what to do.

Sleep sounds like a good start...
Love and Light

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat May 13, 2006 9:18 am
dele24 says...

Well my day was pretty much the same as usual. I went to work as usua at 7am in the morning, grated about 7 blocks of cheese by hand among other things. Finished The Girl In Times Square (I didn't really like it) and thats about it, pretty boring.

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Sat May 13, 2006 10:22 am
Matt Bellamy says...

Yesterday? Horrendous. Read my blog if you really want to know, it's not something I wish to type out again.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sat May 13, 2006 10:07 pm
smaur says...

Well ... let's put it this way.

You know those days that are awesome? The kind that leave a lovely warm feeling in the bottom of your stomach?

Yeah, today was one of them.
"He yanked himself free and fled to the kitchen where something huddled against the flooded windowpanes. It sighed and wept and tapped continually, and suddenly he was outside, staring in, the rain beating, the wind chilling him, and all the candle darkness inside lost."

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Sat May 13, 2006 10:16 pm
Poor Imp says...

...Half-mad.

That would be today is actually somewhat peaceful. But it's come in wake of five grueling days of school and fencing - conditioning and DE practice - dawn 'til...10:00 pm? Perhaps eleven.

Difficult to get on the computer to do anything - let alone type. I suppose typing is something you have to do - on a PC?

Anyhow...once is enough here.
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Sun May 14, 2006 2:44 am
electricbluemonkey says...

My day was pretty fun. Me and some of my friends just skated around town and stuff. I did a hippie ollie onto another board. It was awesome.

Ooh, and I manualed for like 60 feet or so.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Sun May 14, 2006 3:16 am
Joeducktape says...

Pretty good. I baked cookies all day with some friends, then found out that my brother went to the fair without me. And that I can't go. So it as a mixed bag.
Check my new and improved blog:

weblog.php?w=764

[/shameless plug]

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Sun May 14, 2006 3:12 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

Better.

Relief.

:)
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun May 14, 2006 5:10 pm
zell says...

I watched LOTR the return of the king and i played my bass guitar then went on yws so it was alright.

594 Reviews

Sun May 14, 2006 10:46 pm
Crysi says...

Yesterday was perfect. Today's pretty good, too.
Love and Light

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Mon May 15, 2006 4:40 am
sabradan says...

relaxing. I finally finished college. (well, freshman year, anyway) and am FINALLY DONE with finals. And I am home. And today I got a hair cut and did laundry. Tomorrow, I'll call Allison, see if she wants to do something. Now Im just hungry. TO THE CHINESE FOOD LEFTOVERS!!!
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

594 Reviews

Mon May 15, 2006 4:58 am
Crysi says...

Um... scratch that. Today was absolute crap. Didn't see my mother at all today. Saw my dad from around 7 to 8. Other than that, I've been having feelings of extreme guilt for a few weeks ago and uneasiness and unsureness about my relationship...

*sigh* I hate this. It's just a bipolar day.
Love and Light

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Mon May 15, 2006 9:01 am
Doctor Kitty says...

I haven't experienced today yet...But it's Monday at 4:00 am. I am awake. I have a headache.

You don't have to be a neurosurgeon to figure out it's going to suck today.

I'm going to try to go to sleep now...

594 Reviews

Tue May 16, 2006 4:35 am
Crysi says...

My day was fairly tolerable. Drove a lot. Played a lot of music.

Signed on and raged about the newest YWS news. *is upset*

Stuff like that.
Love and Light

I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood