Young Writers Society

Liverpool 2-1 Chelsea - FA Cup Semi-Final

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:55 pm
Firestarter says...

LIVERPOOL 2-1 CHELSEA

HAHA YES! WE'RE GOING TO THE FA CUP FINAL!

Yes! Hehehehe Liverpool rule! *sings* And we're by far the greatest team, the world has ever seen!

Aww, spare a thought for poor tearful Mr.Terry ... *laughs*

What? Football is perhaps the only thing that makes me go utterly stupid.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:46 pm
zell says...

Hehe my dad and bro support chelsea but i support spurs (w00t) so i can laugh at them i used to support liverpool but i think supporting one team is enough so i decided to support spurs anyway well done Firestarter your team did well done. :thumb:

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:12 pm
Firestarter says...

Cheers - you lot got a good result against Arsenal today, hope you get the 4th spot.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

266 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 266
Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:28 pm
backgroundbob says...

I'm a Man U supporter (no, not a prawn sandwhich jobby - it's in the family!) and Liverpool are fast becoming my firm second team.

Keep going, lads - hopefully we've a title to snatch yet (riiiight ;)) and leave them empty-handed. Wouldn't that be a laugh for the 'special one' :D
The Oneday Cafe
though we do not speak, we are by no means silent.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:00 am
Myth says...

I have a lot of favourite teams but Liverpool is by far the best I missed the first half but watched the rest.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:27 pm
zell says...

Firestarter wrote:Cheers - you lot got a good result against Arsenal today, hope you get the 4th spot.

I hope so to 'cause i don't know the result 'cause i went to a mates house

Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox