z

Young Writers Society

Sports?

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:12 am
Myth says...

The only sports I like playing are rounders and badminton, but I love watching football on TV (I'm not a very good player though)

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:04 pm
Rei says...

Yeah, baseball is one of those sports that's really hard to enjoy unless you know exactly how it works. But once you do it's a lot of fun. To play, I'm better with baseball than hockey, but I would be a bad Canadian if I didn't say hockey, lacrosse or curling. The winter olympics were so exciting this year. The Canadian men didn't win because Wayne Gretzky is an idiot and made bad choices.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:33 pm
Firestarter says...

Tour de France is also fun to watch if you're actually there. I have lots of photos from that.

Lance Amstrong almost ran me over at the preparations for Tour De France 2001 - I have a picture of him riding past, 'cos I swung out my camera and snapped him riding away. A French policeman had a go at me for standing on the road. So ... if he'd hit me I could've stopped him winning the Tour! But yeah it was fun to watch.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:02 pm
sabradan says...

Baseball (GO SOX!), and football, both American and otherwise, and basketball is pretty good too, although I prefer college hoops to professional.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

136 Reviews

Reviews: 136
Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:10 pm
thegirlwhofateloves says...

Thanks Arvy - now I have images of you in a skating tutu thing... :shock: he he

*Laughs hysterically* SPORT?! I don't do that kind of thing... :wink: ...but I like watching rugby (do I need to explain why?), tennis (it's a summer obligation - I don't even remotely freakin' understand it...), skating (Hi Arvy!) and gymanastics.

uwu
— soundofmind