z

Young Writers Society

What's your personality type?

621 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 621
Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:38 pm
Rook says...

Hm. I've taken the Jung Personality Test 4 times and gotten the same result. INFP.
INFPs never seem to lose their sense of wonder... It's as though they live at the edge of a looking-glass world where mundane objects come to life, where flora and fauna take on near-human qualities.

INFP children often exhibit this in a 'Calvin and Hobbes' fashion, switching from reality to fantasy and back again...
INFPs have the ability to see good in almost anyone or anything.

That's 100% me.
And one of the career choices is writing!
My my... look at all the Introverts on this site. ;)
Instead, he said, Brother! I know your hunger.
To this, the Wolf answered, Lo!

-Elena Passarello, Animals Strike Curious Poses

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:49 pm
View Likes
Blackwood says...

How Am I INTP every time? Even when I choose alternate combinations on ones when I was undecided!
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

178 Reviews

Reviews: 178
Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:54 am
View Likes
Paracosm says...

INTJ
Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(6%) Thinking(38%) Judging(50%)
You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (6%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (50%)
Review unto others as you would have others review unto you.

Don't panic!

Also, Shino!

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:04 am
Pamplemousse says...

INFP!
“Admire my gaytime in the mist of purple~” -lostthought, 2015.
~~~~~~~~~~~Usernames~~~~~~~~~~~
Pamplemousse (4/16/14-Now)
Lateritic (8/21/13-4/16/14)
Kittyz101 (3/11/13-8/21/13)

166 Reviews

Reviews: 166
Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:07 am
View Likes
Cheetah says...

INFJ :)
And passersby who heard his echoing laughter wondered what kind of grief man had to go through before he could laugh so free.

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:22 am
ERZA says...

INTJ... sigh..its true anyway..
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

396 Reviews

Reviews: 396
Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:42 am
Pompadour says...

I'm INFP. >.<

Overall, INFPs are effective in occupations involving a lot of intellectual work that is focused on humanities and social science, spirit and soul, inspirational activities, and requiring creativity. Social workers, psychologists, life coaches, addiction rehab counselors, mental and community care staff, children education, teaching, and also creative script writing are just some of the examples of suitable occupations for INFPs. They also succeed at academia thanks to their intellectual strength.

And I'm 100% introverted. That's so true and... heck, I'll just go freak out now.
How to format poetry on YWS

this sky where we live is no place to lose your wings

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:44 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

Three years on, I just retook this, and I changed from an ENTJ to an ESFJ.

That professor who described humans "not as statues, but slow-moving dancers" was right, I guess.
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:02 am
Demeter says...

Three years ago, Demeter wrote:I got ISFJ, the "protector".
Spoiler! :
At least these parts have got it right:

They are not as outgoing and talkative as the Provider Guardians [ESFJs], and their shyness is often misjudged as stiffness, even coldness, when in truth Protectors are warm-hearted and sympathetic, giving happily of themselves to those in need.

they cherish family history and enjoy caring for family property, from houses to heirlooms.

Their reserve ought really to be seen as an expression of their sincerity and seriousness of purpose.

are quite happy working alone

ISFJs are extremely warm and demonstrative within the family circle--and often possessive of their loved ones, as well.

And voilà, it says that I should be a translator. Which is exactly what I'm going to do and be.

I find it funny that both Mother Teresa and Queen Mary I of England (Bloody Mary) were ISFJs.

Still got it!
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:16 am
Zolen says...

ENTP The Visionary!

Spoiler! :
The Visionary

As an ENTP, your primary mode of living is focused externally, where you take things in primarily via your intuition. Your secondary mode is internal, where you deal with things rationally and logically.

With Extraverted Intuition dominating their personality, the ENTP's primary interest in life is understanding the world that they live in. They are constantly absorbing ideas and images about the situations they are presented in their lives. Using their intuition to process this information, they are usually extremely quick and accurate in their ability to size up a situation. With the exception of their ENFP cousin, the ENTP has a deeper understanding of their environment than any of the other types.

This ability to intuitively understand people and situations puts the ENTP at a distinct advantage in their lives. They generally understand things quickly and with great depth. Accordingly, they are quite flexible and adapt well to a wide range of tasks. They are good at most anything that interests them. As they grow and further develop their intuitive abilities and insights, they become very aware of possibilities, and this makes them quite resourceful when solving problems.

ENTPs are idea people. Their perceptive abilities cause them to see possibilities everywhere. They get excited and enthusiastic about their ideas, and are able to spread their enthusiasm to others. In this way, they get the support that they need to fulfill their visions.

ENTPs are less interested in developing plans of actions or making decisions than they are in generating possibilities and ideas. Following through on the implementation of an idea is usually a chore to the ENTP. For some ENTPs, this results in the habit of never finishing what they start. The ENTP who has not developed their Thinking process will have problems with jumping enthusiastically from idea to idea, without following through on their plans. The ENTP needs to take care to think through their ideas fully in order to take advantage of them.

In general, ENTPs are upbeat visionaries. They highly value knowledge, and spend much of their lives seeking a higher understanding. They live in the world of possibilities, and become excited about concepts, challenges and difficulties. When presented with a problem, they're good at improvising and quickly come up with a creative solution. Creative, clever, curious, and theoretical, ENTPs have a broad range of possibilities in their lives.

Project-oriented
Enjoy generating ideas and theories
Creative and ingenius
Bright and capable
Flexible and Diverse
Excellent communication skills
Enjoy debating issues with other people
Excellent people skills
Natural leaders, but do not like to control people
Resist being controlled by people
Lively and energetic; able to motivate others
Highly value knowledge and competence
Logical, rational thinkers
Able to grasp difficult concepts and theories
Enjoy solving difficult problems
Dislike confining schedules and environments
Dislike routine, detailed tasks

Lawyers
Psychologists
Entrepreneurs
Photographers
Consultants
Engineers
Scientists
Actors
Sales Representatives
Marketing Personnel
Computer Programmer or Systems Analyst

Yap, yap, yap. I challenge anyone who has spoken to me to be surprised.
Last edited by Zolen on Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

191 Reviews

Reviews: 191
Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:19 am
View Likes
carbonCore says...

Depending on the day, ENTJ or INFP
_

198 Reviews

Reviews: 198
Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:36 am
inkwell says...

INTJ apparently.
"The most incomprehensible thing about the world is that it is comprehensible." — Einstein

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:56 am
View Likes
eldEr says...

I have been INFJ for two solid years.

Go Isha. Gooo Isha.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:12 pm
View Likes
manisha says...

ENTJ- The Executive

Spoiler! :
ENTJs love to interact with people. As Extroverts, they're energized and stimulated primarily externally. There's nothing more enjoyable and satisfying to the ENTJ than having a lively, challenging conversation. They especially respect people who are able to stand up to the ENTJ, and argue persuasively for their point of view.

Yess
Spoiler! :
ENTJs are very career-focused, and fit into the corporate world quite naturally.

I'm overly career- focused. And yay! It says I'll do good in Law and Politics, both of which I am aiming for!
If Novels are a bucket of imagination, Short story is a bucket of imagination made to fit a mug.

1007 Reviews

Reviews: 1007
Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:51 pm
TimmyJake says...

I am ISTJ.
Apparently I am a dude that thinks a lot, has a good sense, and doesn't like talking to people. xD
Used to be tIMMYjAKE

I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin