z

Young Writers Society

What's your personality type?

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:14 pm
Demeter says...

When you've done this test, check this! According to it, I'm like Cinderella!

http://blogs.disney.com/oh-my-disney/20 ... almedia|||
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:13 pm
Ibounce says...

Pocahontas.

Random avatar

Reviews: 328
Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:19 pm
deleted30 says...

INTJ here - Elsa! :smt003

317 Reviews

Reviews: 317
Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:31 pm
View Likes
lostthought says...

I beat you all- Flynn Rider!
"Aaloo is potato in urdu, like AAAAAA-loo, or like AAAAA-look such delicious deliciousness."
-Pompadour

"MY SOUL IS A GREY ABYSS"
-QueenOfHearts

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:04 pm
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

I did this test recently in college and got ISFJ although I was super close on the I/E scale (1 point) and I identify more as an E, so she said to just go with that). So if I'm ISFJ I'm Cinderella, and if I'm ESFJ, I'm Mary Poppins!
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:07 pm
ERZA says...

Pocahontas INFJ uh huh #nods#
Last edited by ERZA on Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Always and Never are two words to always remember never to use.

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:14 pm
deleted5 says...

ELSA!
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:47 pm
View Likes
Spotswood says...

I got Flynn Rider

Lucrezia wrote:INTJ here - Elsa! :smt003

I had a dream last night that I was Elsa's swornsword, paid, but later dedicated via love, to protect her. I was like the only one that knew about her powers. It was pretty cool, and I almost executed Hans but she advised me against it.

Then things started getting kind of awkward for some reason so I forced myself to wake up.
"Often, the best way to improve is swallowing your ego and realizing you're a terrible writer in all aspects of writing, then working to improve it."
-R.U.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:06 pm
niteowl says...

I switch between INTP and INFP depending on the quiz. So I'm either Belle or...Owl. How fitting.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:15 pm
bluewaterlily says...

INTJ, so Elsa 8)
"A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language." - W.H. Auden

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:24 pm
View Likes
queerelves says...

INFJ! Which is Pocahontas :D
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:41 pm
QueenOfWords says...

I got INFP, which apparently translates to Belle (ew). I think they got it half right.

Spoiler! :
"As an INFP, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your personal value system. Your secondary mode is external, where you take things in primarily via your intuition. INFPs, more than other iNtuitive Feeling types, are focused on making the world a better place for people. Their primary goal is to find out their meaning in life. What is their purpose? How can they best serve humanity in their lives? They are idealists and perfectionists, who drive themselves hard in their quest for achieving the goals they have identified for themselves. INFPs are highly intuitive about people. They rely heavily on their intuitions to guide them, and use their discoveries to constantly search for value in life. They are on a continuous mission to find the truth and meaning underlying things. Every encounter and every piece of knowledge gained gets sifted through the INFP's value system, and is evaluated to see if it has any potential to help the INFP define or refine their own path in life. The goal at the end of the path is always the same - the INFP is driven to help people and make the world a better place. Although they may be reserved in expressing emotion, they have a very deep well of caring and are genuinely interested in understanding people. INFPs are flexible and laid-back, until one of their values is violated. In the face of their value system being threatened, INFPs can become aggressive defenders, fighting passionately for their cause. When an INFP has adopted a project or job which they're interested in, it usually becomes a "cause" for them. Although they are not detail-oriented individuals, they will cover every possible detail with determination and vigor when working for their "cause". INFPs have very high standards and are perfectionists. Consequently, they are usually hard on themselves, and don't give themselves enough credit. INFPs may have problems working on a project in a group, because their standards are likely to be higher than other members' of the group. In group situations, they may have a "control" problem. The INFP needs to work on balancing their high ideals with the requirements of every day living. Without resolving this conflict, they will never be happy with themselves, and they may become confused and paralyzed about what to do with their lives. INFPs are usually talented writers. They may be awkard and uncomfortable with expressing themselves verbally, but have a wonderful ability to define and express what they're feeling on paper."

Although I tend to be extremely empathetic, I can get very angry when people do things the "wrong" way. And I do tend to notice every little detail. They got half of it completely wrong.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:48 pm
ongoeslife says...

For some reason, I can't see the original post, so I can't take the personality test. Can someone repost it as a comment, please?

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:22 pm
Zolen says...

ENTP

I match Jack Sparrow, The Joker, Leonardo da Vinci, Socrates. yay
Self quoting is the key to sounding wise and all knowing.

Random avatar

Reviews: 328

Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt