z

Young Writers Society

I have a question...

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:42 pm
KailaMarie says...

You know the little title everyone gets under their username? How do you get your own title. I've always wondered that. Mine says "Novelist" right now, but I don't know how I got that. Anyone know?
... :D ...
[url]spottedturtle.tumblr.com[/url]

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:09 pm
Princess says...

Go under personal info, and right below your name it says "Personal Title". Type your title in there :D
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:30 pm
JabberHut says...

The Novelist is there against your will, apologies. xD It's based on your post count, I do believe. But follow Princess' instructions. Go to Personal Info under My YWS, and you'll find the option there to get a title like mine, The One and Only! or Princess' programmer of the universe. ^^
I make my own policies.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:39 pm
Rosendorn says...

How you got the Novelist rank is by post count. I believe that one is 250.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:40 pm
View Likes
KailaMarie says...

Oh, cool. Thanks, everyone!
... :D ...
[url]spottedturtle.tumblr.com[/url]

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:54 pm
JabberHut says...

You need 250 posts to get the custom title, which is what Kaila was talking about, I believe. ^_^ The Novelist comes somehow. I don't know what the post count is. I just don't worry about it and continue doing good in YWS, lol.
I make my own policies.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss