z

Young Writers Society

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:30 am
Jiggity says...

Happy Holidays everyone,

my family doesn't celebrate anything this time of year and everything's closed for Christmas, etc...so I'll be doing absolutely nothing. *sigh*

XD.

Just counting down the days until I leave for England! 12 left :D

*is jealous of Jack's BSG boxset*

I just finished season one!
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:14 am
Rydia says...

Merry Christmas/ Happy Holidays everyone!

I'm not up to me. There will be the opening of presents and the eating of Christmas Dinner but in general, it will be an ordinary day. Claire is going to be working, there might be a movie watched, I'll hopefully get some work done and maybe we'll have an alright day, like last year. That would be nice.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:00 am
Face Engine says...

Christmas has just started in GMT 00 time, so Merry Christmas everyone!

Now I really ought to go to bed...
I refuse to acknowledge the existence of this signature.

878 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 878
Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:33 pm
Demeter says...

Merry Christmas, peoples!

Yesterday, which was the Eve, we went to my stepmom's brother's house to eat porridge, then we went to my grandfather's place to eat cake, and then my dad took me and my brother home to our mother's, and we went to church. Then we ate ham and other Christmas food, and opened the lot of presents. 'Twas fun. :D

So basically our Christmas is on the Eve. Today I'm not doing anything special. Except eating that chocolate and wearing those socks I got from Santa.

And unfortunately it's just dreaming of a White Christmas here...
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?

497 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 497
Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:51 pm
Teague says...

Happy Christmas, everyone!

I'm currently at a hotel in Tucson, about ready to go visit family and start opening gifts. =D We've got a three-year-old waiting on us. I just hope Santa brought him his bicycle. :D

Last night we got into town and went to dinner with some of my family. The Mexican restaurant had fortune tacos! It was awesome. We played cards at my aunt's house for a while.

And in the realm of funny stories, my uncle is a BIG tech geek -- he's an engineer, so. He loves the Wii, so my aunt got him one for Christmas. Thing is, he drove an hour and a half to get her present -- a Wii. xD We're trying to arrange it so that they open them at the same time. It'd be pretty funny.

Also, they forecast snow, but it's 55 degrees outside. O_o Psychos.

Teague
x
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber

Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers