z

Young Writers Society

Wolf is back to YWS! I'm sure you all missed me terribly.

602 Reviews

Reviews: 602
Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:56 pm
Wolf says...

:D
No, you aren't dreaming. I'm actually, really, 100% back!

Long story short, I got grounded for a long time. (I hate school. Hate it. Hateithateithateithateithateit.) And I had some problems in my beloved family... but, that's all over now, so it doesn't matter. :wink: What matters is that I decided that life would be a lot easier if I started writing again, and the first thing I thought of was YWS.

I'm really surprised that I'm still an Instuctor; I definitely don't deserve it anymore. I will try to, you know, deserve it again, but I haven't written a critique for anything since June, so ... yeah.

I also haven't been writing. Well, I have, but not well. I will be posting some of the assorted junk that I wrote while I was experiencing my five months of personal hell-on-earth with my family and school, but really, don't expect anything that could even become good.

Okay. So that's that. I'm back again, and I'm gonna try not to get into anymore trouble this time.
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:37 pm
Nate says...

Glad to see that you're back Wolf! I was wondering the other day what happened to you :)

However, please use this thread for "I'm back!" announcements:
topic4142.html

Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo