z

Young Writers Society

Report a good member!

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:50 pm
View Likes
Zontafer says...

@ThereseCricket for being REALLY nice to me all the time. She was one of the first members I talked to on here, and perhaps the first one I got to know. I believe that she deserves a place in this thread because of how nice she is to me and probably everyone else here
"If you're going through hell, keep going."
- Winston Churchill

401 Reviews

Reviews: 401
Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:55 pm
View Likes
ThereseCricket says...

I'd like to tattle report on SEVERAL good members!

First would be one of my favorites @Deanie, would always gives me spectacular reviews, on my latest project, and is always super nice and friendly in chat. Even though I tease you to death

@Messenger for being helpful and nice in chat, and for making sure my mother knew I was behaving on this site. :P

@Zontafer for being just generally nice to me, even when I tease him to the point of frustration. Not to mention he loves the Lord of the Rings:P

@Thewriter13 for making an absolutely spectacular start with reviewing and posting. Gurrl, if you beat me in number of reviews, I'll kill you I know you deserve the honor of being able to say that you have. :P

@RavenMoonStone for starting up that Contest, that keeps me reviewing, and motivated. Also for being nice in chat, and for her Book Silence is Silver which I just adore!

And my DARLING BROTHER @TimmyJake!! Who introduced me to this site, and taught me how to write decent reviews. Thank you! :D

And to everybody else who I talk to in chat, and have reviewed for! Thanks!
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:57 pm
View Likes
deleted3 says...

@IamTraunt has to get a shout out. You've been an awesome reviewer, although biased because you are also a fan of Psychic Circle!

Thanks a lot, your attention to story detail has been priceless. You played a big role in helping me defeat procrastination so I'd write the next chapter pronto hehe. Thank you for the much needed accountability as well as helping me remember what got me excited about the story in the first place! I'm hard at work on the next chapter and have my sights set on "The End". I will continue to post them for you as they are cooked :D
Love to Live, Live to Love <--- My Motto
http://ekarimbvundula.blogspot.com <--- My Blog
Follow me on:
https://twitter.com/EtherealEmber <--- My Twitter

254 Reviews

Reviews: 254
Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:29 pm
View Likes
IamTraunt says...

I'd like to get a HUGE thanks to so many members:

@etherealember for posting me here! That is so nice of you! You've inspired me in many ways and you have produced an epic story. Thanks!

@Thewriter13 for being a good friend! You've made me laugh and you've encouraged me to set goals for myself (you know what I mean). You write brilliantly and do fabulous reviews! Thanks!

@ThereseCricket for persisting with my story, Truant! But also for being awesome and witty and just plain awesome! You do great reviews that help me soooo much.

@RoyalHighness for writing an incredible story, Better Things (previously Things Fall Apart). You have so many fans and I'm pleased to be one of them. You have encouraged me a lot.

@Nightcrawler for being my Marvel buddy! You're so amazing and so loveable! You cheer me up and you've wrote an awfully good story Falling Deep. I love you so much (as a friend).

And there is so many more fantastic people out there! Keep being you! ^^
Last edited by IamTraunt on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before you judge me...
Make sure you're perfect.

"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
― Mark Twain

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:08 pm
View Likes
writer88 says...

Wisegirl22 was awesome!!! Like her stories lots! :D
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing."
~Benjamin Franklin

writer88

558 Reviews

Reviews: 558
Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:08 pm
View Likes
erilea says...

I choose...drumroll...the writer13, Iggy, Big Brother, 1morestupidlovesong, and a bunch of other people, like writer88, the best of all!!!!!! My bestie ever...

Thewriter13: amazing, helped me learn the ropes on this site and critiqued my work. Has amazing gif avatar.

Iggy: let me know of my reviews and how they were invalid, had a good avatar, was amazing, and the definition of awesome.

Big Brother: introduced me here and helped me with work, occasionally sending me emails. He was the first to follow me, and I followed him immediately.

1morestupidlovesong: reviewed and advised my works, just plain awesome with his avatar. I love maroon5! Did you get your username from Payphone?

Writer88: my best best best best (ten hours later...) best best best best friend ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Also my wise advisor. In real life. She joined after I did. :smt002
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*

focus on... enjoying happy moments

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:33 pm
View Likes
Iggy says...

@sparktoflame, @Blues, @Alpha, @carbonCore, @Carina and @veerenvks.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be the person I am today if they had never walked into my life.
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

158 Reviews

Reviews: 158
Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:56 pm
View Likes
Corncob says...

IamTraunt wrote:
@Nightcrawler .......you've wrote an awfully good story Falling Deep.

Um, yeah....WHEN IS THE NEXT EDITION COMING OUT???

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:01 am
View Likes
r4p17 says...

@Noelle is an awesome person! ;) She reviews a ton, writes well, is active on YWS, is always up for a WW and even dabbles in SBing! I think she is a well rounded member and an awesome mod! :)
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:04 am
View Likes
PeanutPhoebe says...

r4p17 wrote:@Noelle is an awesome person! ;) She reviews a ton, writes well, is active on YWS, is always up for a WW and even dabbles in SBing! I think she is a well rounded member and an awesome mod! :)

Totally sooo true! And her novel Across Worlds is amazing! You should check it out!
Keep Writing!

PeanutPhoebe

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:51 am
View Likes
r4p17 says...

PeanutPhoebe wrote:
r4p17 wrote:@Noelle is an awesome person! ;) She reviews a ton, writes well, is active on YWS, is always up for a WW and even dabbles in SBing! I think she is a well rounded member and an awesome mod! :)

Totally sooo true! And her novel Across Worlds is amazing! You should check it out!
I have read it! (After chapter thirteen...)
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:32 am
View Likes
Aravis10 says...

Ooh! Ooh! Shout outs to @Wolfie36 for being the best novel parent a girl could have! And also @ThereseCricket for doing awesome reviews and being super friendly And @r4p17 for picking up my novel for no apparent reason then going all the way to the end. I love them all!!!!!!!! :)
The Greatest Mistake You Can Make In Life Is To Be Continually Afraid You'll Make One. Joshua 1:9

Aravis

158 Reviews

Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:03 am
View Likes
Corncob says...

Aravis10 wrote:And also @ThereseCricket for doing awesome reviews and being super friendly

I second that!

158 Reviews

Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:04 am
View Likes
Corncob says...

1morestupidlovesong wrote:Blue Africa-she recently helped me a lot to figure out stuff on YWS and stuff. As you can see, I'm very descriptive.

Oops, sorry, I didn't actually TAG the member *facepalm* @BlueAfrica

158 Reviews

Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:06 am
View Likes
Corncob says...

@VeerenVKS 'cuz bro you be so awesome it's iofiogjdfiogjdfiogheiohoisdhgio

P.S. Trust me 'tis not spam

Tons of cowering! Plus your name in the summer programme. A custom-designed banner. A cabin at Camp Half-Blood. Two shrines. I'll even throw in a Kymopoleia action figure.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus