z

Young Writers Society

School

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:59 pm
Lord Anzius says...

Sry to hear that.
Chirantha.... that's just so LOL. If you fall... don't grab onto anything... just fall.

Girls... they swarm around me at school.... for reasons unknown (SERIOUS :shock: )

Ok I have one:

Have you ever been overpowered by second graders?

I was on the sixth grade... first some two second graders grabbed my legs and hang from them.

Then there came on on my back, one in front of me. I tried to run... but that was impossible.
More and more second graders jumped on me (Kill the giant they shouted) At long last one of them decided that there were enough second graders on my back.. He pushed me; I fell down. There were about 15 second graders on me: it was hell :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
To copy reality is good... But to create reality is much, much better.
-Giuseppe Verdi-

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:24 pm
1dering at stars says...

Oh this is wonderful! I don't feel so alone any more! :D

And yes... I do have another... many actually, but I'll just stick with one for now...

Okay, so after school on fridays I have a class with a few of my friends. Its about a twenty minute drive from town, where we go to school. One of my friends... who is... well, I suppose you have to know this for the story to make sense.... well, I also really like him.... as of about a year ago.... anyway, he drives three of us to class. So one friday, I went outside to meet him. It was just me today (Yes, admittedly, I was stoked :oops: ) but you see, he didn't know this. I thought he did, and had asked him earlier if it was still ok if he could take me, and he just looked really confused and said he was taking other people so of course it was. So I stood there outside waiting for him. He was on his bike doing all sorts of tricks and whatnot, kind of jokingly showing off a bit, which doesn't really matter cause were just good friends. So we're waiting, and waiting, and waiting for about 25 minutes, and I'm starting to think, "Okay, this is sorta getting weird..." Then he asks me, "Are they even here today?" I was a bit confused as I said, "No, actually they're not..." Then he started blushing and laughing to himself. As we walked to his car he told me, "Oh that is so embarrassing! I was showing off and everything, and you were waiting the whole time!" I laughed and reassured him it was fine. When we were ready to go, I just stood by the door, not sure what to do. After a few awkward moments he came and opened if for me. Then I stupidly gestured to the back seat. He looked kind of offended so I said, "Didn't you say you were taking someone else?" He shook his head. Then I realized. The 'other people' were our other friends that weren't here today. Jeez it was awkward... talk about learning from other peoples mistakes... not.
:D
Of course it's happening in your mind, but why on earth should that mean it isn't real?

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:03 pm
Chirantha says...

Thanks guys, really it was funny after it happened, but it was embarrasing at that moment.

Okay, another slipping story.

This happened to me two weeks ago. So, I was running really fast along a corridor. (It's a corridor out side) I so late for a class and wasn't paying attention to anything except getting to the class. I suddenly slipped on a puddle of water. And, this time I banged onto a old teacher who teaches us and made her fall straight into a drain. Oh my god, I quickly got up and started running. And the teacher started chasing me, shouting at me. There was me, now running to get away from the teacher. I quickly went behind a building and hid from her. I think a more than fifty students saw that and I'm still afraid to look at that teacher, even if she haven't seen my face. Oh my god. :oops:
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:05 pm
fun4eva says...

Ok, so I must have had like a million embarrassing moments in school. But from all of hem, the one that still makes me go red is this one.

We were supposed to be having a debate in our English class about whether girls and boys should be educated separately. I was in the group that said girls and boys should be taught in a co-ed school.

I am never good at speaking in public. Even though, I talk pretty well to every one in my grade, when I see the whole class staring at me I just feel nervous and end up doing doing something stupid! For some odd reason, My group chose me as the speaker. I tried explaining but obviously, it was in my fate.

So there I was, trying hard not to look at any one's face, staring at the ground, trying to mumble something.

My speech was supposed to begin like this:
"The society does not consist of one, but two genders. These two genders are supposed to interact and understand each other......"

But, As I said the first line: The society is not made up of one but many genders...The minute I said this, the whole class burst out laughing. :smt046 I was so embarrassed at this. :oops: :oops: I was literally hiding my face. Even my teacher laughed at me. My friends teased me for may days about this....And since then, I try to stay away from these kinds of speeches..

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:52 pm
thunder_dude7 says...

Have you ever been overpowered by second graders?

Second graders? No. Preschoolers? Absolutly.

See, this wasn't at school. Well, it was at a school. I was on spring break, and my church does a thing called Urban Plunge, where we sleep in our youth center and during the day, we do mission work in our area. This preschool we were at was for low-income families that can't afford full-cost preschool, but have to much income to qualify for the other low-income preschools.

Anyway, we go there every year. My favorite worksite. We do a craft with the kids, read a book or two, and then go outside and play.

Well, there's a big grassy field. And the kids must be learning about teamwork at this time every single year, because that's what the apply. Kids grab your legs like they're tire swings, and if you fall to the ground, you're dead. Almost literally. They pounce on you - with shoes on - and go to town. They take you to this little wood house thingy that's the jail, and one time, this girl grabbed the coller of my shirt and choked me. When I got a breath, I said I'd go to jail if she'd let go. Her response?

"No."

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:05 am
Sunny says...

I've had so many moments before...

I was in science class and usually I don't pay attention because I can't understand the teacher and his teaching ways. But sometimes I do pay attetion. I hear him say (today): "You turn me on, you turn me off." Appartantly he was talking to a fellow student (Who is a girl). Then later on he said: "And young ladies do not talk about having to go pee like a race horse." And he was talking to my cousin. Yes, blood related. Which is a little embarrassing ... family. :D

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:38 pm
keirab says...

The other day in science class, we were doing this thing where one person wrote something on the white board and then passed the marker off to another student. A friend of mine had the marker and he decided that instead of handing it to me, to save time, he would toss it to me. However, due to my ineptness when it comes to catching things, the marker flew right between my hands and hit me on the forehead. The whole class started laughing, and the guy felt SO bad. I walked arond with a red mark on my forehead for the rest of the day.
Sgt: Now, it's quite simple to defend yourself against a man armed with a banana. First of all you force him to drop the banana; then, second, you eat the banana, thus disarming him. You have now rendered him 'elpless.
Palin: What if he's got a bunch?

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:05 am
casey_kent says...

I have lots but, here's 2 that happened at the same grade. Possibly the most embarrassing.

It was way back when I was in fifth grade. My friends and I were fooling around and started to pull up each others skirts. Luckily, I was in my PE uniform and I was kind of exempted from the skirt pulling. I was at the door of the class room when my friend pull down my jogging pants. It fell up to my knees. I was so humiliated and embarrassed. Good thing it was only my friends who saw it, not the other students.

Another incident when I was in fifth grade that I couldn't forget until now. I was sitting on the ledge outside of our classroom. Behind the ledge was a plant bed with some bushes. I was wearing my uniform that day so it means that I was in a skirt. My friends and I started to fool around again. Then, one of my friends pushed me and I fell into the plant bed. I fell backwards. I brought my friend with me. She also fell, but with her head first. She got so nervous and started to stand up with me. She couldn't stop apologizing.

Ack, I don't want to remember these incidents.
Christianity is not a religion, it's a relationship.

I may not be perfect but Jesus thinks I'm to die for.

"Let's destroy these little darlings..."- W.Beckett

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:30 am
Kyuubi says...

I have another one..... Last year, my friends andI were playing frisbee. I went to dive for it. I did a split and seeing as how I'm a boy it didn't end well.
"So, I was thinking, I've always wanted to ride a TaunTaun."
"Ummmm....I asked you answer the math problem on the board."
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."
"Yeah well, that's your opinion."...............A conversation between my teacher and I.

they got that magical iridescence that you don't expect to be on a sky rat y'know
— Ari11