z

Young Writers Society

School

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:10 pm
Princess says...

For all the Teens in school, do you have any embaressing stories? if so, write them here!!

Write juciy stories that make people want to :thud:

Not really a debate - moved to Lounge (Mod)
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:36 am
alwaysawriter says...

Me and embarrassing sitchuations go hand in hand. It's starting the third week of school and I still don't know the right stairs to go up to get to D hallway. I've run into lockers before, tripped over imaginary feet, I could go on...there's not enough time to even list all my embarrassing moments. :)

-alwaysawriter
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:48 am
sudz_amigo says...

yeah....well once in tenth grade during biology class our teacher,Mrs indira was asking some of us to volunteer to read out loud from the textbook.i used to read read pretty well and my social studies teacher always called on me to read,so i confidently raised my hand.what i didn't realize that that day i was seated between my 4 friends 2 on either side in the last row(we had separate disks) and all of them were extremely bored.so.....the fun began (for the class)when i stood up to read.they let me read about 3 lines properly and then suddenly started making weird noises and pinching me from the behind!!!our teacher couldn't see this and she was looking at me,puzzled,when i burst out laughing suddenly,she asked me if i was able to continue and i nodded still in state of giggles and then what did i do??? i read stomach as stomatch!!! :oops: :oops: AND to top it off i read myelin sheath as myelin shit!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: that's was SOOOO embarrassing!! and on top of all that i was the class leader then,and thinking that i did all this on purpose i was sent out the class!!sheesh!! :roll: :smt087

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:53 pm
Chirantha says...

Hey, Sudz, yours was so funny that I nearly fell on to my laptop. :lol: :lol:

Okay, this happened today. I had been complaining to mother and father that my shoes are too small for me. So, they asked me to wear these shoes that were five years old. My father told me they were the best. Well, so I did. And right before the interval, I felt as if my shoes were dragging across the floor, and when I looked at them, I saw that the bottom part of the shoes had come half off the shoes. On one from the front and one from the back. oooooh, I was embarresed. But at least it was still in my class. But we to go for maths. for tha we had to go out of the class. I really was dragging the shoes and was trying to keep it from coming apart, right in the middle of the grounds where everyone can see. And one of it did come off. :oops: Now I had to carry the damn thing also. So, I hid in a flower bed and went to maths.

After the school was over, I had to buy a new pair of shoes. Oh, how embarresed I was.

I tell you more lator.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

168 Reviews

Reviews: 168
Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:15 pm
scasha says...

I have a ton of embaressing stories too.

I have pretty bad vision since I'm nearsighted (can't see far away) and I didn't have my glasses on when I was getting ready for one of my volleyball games. I was about to exit the lockerrooms to get on the bus when someone said my name. I turned around and saw the fuzzy outline of someone running towards me with their arms outstretched. Thinking one of my friends was coming toward me to wish me luck in the game with a hug I ran towards them. When I was about to hug them, the girl dropped her arms and said, "Who are you?"
I was so embaressed, because I had no idea who she was. I walked right past her and out the door of our gym and then I went the long way around to the busses. It was sooooooooooo embaressing.

I have also been the victim of tripping over myself etc. Fun, fun, fun!

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:52 pm
thething912 says...

Oh, once some guy was saying that if I didn't sit down that he was going to pounch me in the face and he started calling me a ***** for no reason he just liked to bully me, then he got everyone to see that I was doing what he wanted and made me look like a pansy. I should have bet the **** out of him.
Last edited by thething912 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my website for my Photography.

105 Reviews

Reviews: 105
Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:11 pm
1dering at stars says...

Hehe these are quite funny....

Sadly, I have an extremely long list.....

Last year I was a freshman at my 500 student, small-town high school, where everyone knows everybody else, and news spreads like wildfire. It was winter, and here it snows so much that there is always about a ten foot high brim in the middle of the road, and being late for class is a given... Anyway, I was walking out of the building one day after school, with my huge backpack that was almost as big as I was, and my arms full of books and binders,when while stepping off the curb, I slip on the ice. My feet go right out in front of me, and my backpack pulls me down while my books go flying everywhere.
Everyone was outside at that point and started running over and shouting to see if I was hurt. Probably blushing like a tomato, I gathered my things and stood up only to fall again. I was so embarrassed that I quickly ran off without a word to anyone, probably making the situation much worse that it would've been... Yes, you could say that balance and grace are not exactly some of my strong points...

:D
Of course it's happening in your mind, but why on earth should that mean it isn't real?

62 Reviews

Reviews: 62
Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:31 pm
happy-go-lucky says...

Ok, it must have been last year *blushes at memory*. So I was walking along minding my own business, and admittedly not looking where I was going. The ground was quite wet and we were going over a dirt patch. So it wasn't really dirt anymore, it was the thickest, slippiest mud I've ever seen. Three guesses what happened next? I spent the whole of break with my school skirt under a tap and scrubbing at it in desperation to remove the mud.The worst part was that I had to sit an exam in a wet skirt for a whole hour and a half afterwards. Talk about cringey. :oops:

Oh yes, and who can forget the lovely conversation someone started up about my breasts in registration? It got the whole class staring at them anyway (even though it is an all girls school! lols). Yeah....that was pretty bad :(
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world"
- Oscar Wilde

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:28 am
thunder_dude7 says...

Hmm...I can't think of one. I'm just that awesome.

Just kidding.

You need to know in advance that I NEVER cuss. The worst things I say are "crap" and "shut up".

Now, I was on the bus one day and a friend asked me to say a cuss word. He wanted to "see something".

I used the d word. Except it came out as "Demn". Then, when I said the s word, it sounded like "Sheet".

He started laughing naturally. Apparently, I'm one of those people who can't cuss.

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:29 am
alwaysawriter says...

Let's see here--I'm the only girl in one of my classes. We had to build pillar support things that could hold up eleven textbooks. Mine collasped without even one on it, with everyone watching. I knew it was going to happen so I just started to crack up. :)
Meshugenah says to (18:12:36):
Kat's my new favorite. other than Sachi.

WWJD: What Would Jabber Do?

233 Reviews

Reviews: 233
Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:26 pm
Chirantha says...

Okay, I'm back.

This happened to me last satureday.

I normally go to a tuition class on satureday and it has from 6 to 10 grade classes. Both girls and boys came to it. More girls are in the 6th, 7th and 8th grade. I'm in the 9th grade. (When I say 6th to 10th, I said from 11 years old to 15 years old, okay?) Anyway, It the class was in a house, a normal house, and I had gone to a back room to show my book to my teacher. I came back to my class after showing the book. There were two 7th grade girls chatting with the girl in my class. I, without looking down, slipped right over a water puddle from the bathroom. I automaticaly grabbed the only thing I could. One of the 7th grade girls. I fell to the floor, making her also fall right on top of me. Oooh, I was sooo embarresed. :oops: And then, on the same day I had gone to show my book again. This time I was pushed from behind and this time, I had to grab the skirt of a 6th grade girl. The skirt ripped off her and she was stripped. Oh my god! I felt as I could sink to the floor. Everyone started wolf whistling and laughing. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:41 pm
Fellow says...

Seriosly Chirantha... If i ever meet you i`ll stay at 2 m away from you. *I don't wanna die young!*

Ah, Yes! I got my own. Today i meet the new guy from the school. I`m like the greeter -.-` Sometimes i like my *job*, sometimes i just want to get the *a bad word* out of there! But today was great. The new guy was one year younger than me so he was still kinda shy beside the older guys and so. I entered the chemistry room to show him our teacher.
He slipped on a liquid, i dodged him and he falled over the teacher ( a small guy that looks like a frog). The picture was extremly funny. I though my ribs are gonna snap because of the laugh that i was holding in. :lol:
"Excuse me!" and i got out of there laughing. I heard that the guy moved from my school.

Anyway... I`ll stay at 2 m away for your safety ...and mine.
Life is a song. You just need to know how to sing it.

topic35881.html - Need reviews? Click!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:32 am
Kyuubi says...

I have one. I was sitting in math class bouncing a pencil on the desk by its eraser. I was doing it with no problem when one of my friends hit the desk and pencil bounced into my nose. So, there I sat with a pencil hanging out of my nose.
"So, I was thinking, I've always wanted to ride a TaunTaun."
"Ummmm....I asked you answer the math problem on the board."
"No you didn't."
"Yes I did."
"Yeah well, that's your opinion."...............A conversation between my teacher and I.

695 Reviews

Reviews: 695
Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:05 am
Angel of Death says...

Boy do I have lots but I'll settle for two if that's okay

Once I tried out to be a cheer leader even though I didn't want to. Its just that my mom thought that it would be a great outlet since I told her that I wasn't good at anything. To make a long story short, after weeks of practicing my routine and getting the cheers right I froze up and actually started to the cabbage patch for no reason in particular...crazy moment that was.

On picture day, thank God that it happened after my picture was taken, I was running from this boy that I know for whatever reason I don't remember. Well anyways, there was this wall, not a very tall one and as I went to jump off I actually flew...no lies...and landed a good five feet from the wall. I felt the wind being knocked out of me and everything. When I came to there was a group of people looking down at me wondering if I go home or not.

Ooh ooh I just have so many but I won't hog up the forum with it. Though its nice to see that we don't have anyone who can't accept their flaws with open arms and share them. Takes a lot of courage to let out all the embarrassments because they're just that...embarrassing. But at the same time, you can just sit back and have a good laugh about everything, eh?
-Angel
True love, in all it’s celestial charm, and
star-crossed ways, only exist in a writer’s
mind, for humans have not yet learned
how to manifest it.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:15 am
Princess says...

Ooooh nice stories guyz.. Okay, i have mine, and its kinda bad

So we had to turn in an essay about ourselfs.. So i wrote this kindasorta essay about how i used to live in texas, and when i went to print it off, i accadnetaly printed off my online diary without knowing! so when i went to turn it in, my teacher read it and asked if he could read it up front in class, and i said sure, still unknowing. So he started with the entry that said: " Okay, today was kinda boring.. Although there is one good thing about today.. The cutest guy came up to me and said Hey, and asked if we had homework.. it was awesome!! I think his name is Chase." and i turned around, and chase was right behind me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ran out of there so quick, the teacher dropped the papers. What kind of teacher would want to read that out loud?!?!?!??! :oops:
I came into this world wrinkled and ugly. And no matter how much I accumulate here, it's a short journey. I will go out of this world wrinkled and ugly. So I enjoy life.

Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened.
— Winston Churchill