z

Young Writers Society

The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:04 pm
Rincewind says...

Hmm, I wasn't even serious.
Whats so offensive about monkey testies?
Sorry children.
~The bandit’s body slumped to the ground, knees hitting first,followed by the rest.His dead weight pushed dust into the air in a swirling cloud.The blood flowed from his head,splicing like river canals,delaying slightly on pebbles before flowing on through the street.~

205 Reviews

Reviews: 205
Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:59 pm
PsyLynx says...

NO YOSHI, DON'T GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *Gasps!* *Chokes!* *Twitches!* BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNN'''TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOOSHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !

meeple :(

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:13 am
Rei says...

Bye. Gone for good this time. That's right, Qi, Brad and Aniar. You won't have to put up with me anymore. I've finally managed to find a place where everything is just right and I don't need this place anymore.
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:32 pm
Firestarter says...

I'll miss you Rei....come back some time.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:31 pm
deleted6 says...

Oh your going Rei you were the critque me story whaaaaaaa oh well miss you
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

154 Reviews

Reviews: 154
Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:27 pm
Armadian says...

Yes if no one saw my other post it is official I am leaving.....and might come back later on....
How can you prove that we exist? Maybe we don't exist...

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:02 pm
Areida says...

Hey all...

Just wanted to say that I might not be around for a day or two because Rita is going to come right through my town, and we're probably, definitely, most likely, 99.999999% positive that we're going to lose power.

Anyway, I hope everyone down in the Galveston/Houston area is all right. I'm just grateful that my house is on a hill so I don't have to worry about flooding. Of course, that means I have to worry about wind more, but still. *shrugs*

I'll be around today on and off... we're securing lawn furniture and jazz... bringing the dogs into our utility room... cleaning out the tub to fill it with water... getting batteries and flashlights.. you know, all kinds of very fun things.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:06 pm
Bobo says...

We'll miss you Ari, even if it's short. Hope everything goes okay. (Well, as ok as a hurricane can get.)

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:39 pm
A.O. Avalon says...

For a variety of reasons, which I do not feel compelled to share, I'm leaving the site. I will be active at the Writer's Society, but YWS and I are just not meant to be together anymore.

Shalom, friends.
"El sueño de la razon produce monstrisos"
--Fransisco de Goya

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Tue Sep 27, 2005 6:40 pm
brandenwallace says...

Bye Avalon. You will be missed.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by frost.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:52 pm
sabradan says...

A.O. Avalon wrote:For a variety of reasons, which I do not feel compelled to share, I'm leaving the site. I will be active at the Writer's Society, but YWS and I are just not meant to be together anymore.

Shalom, friends.

Shalom, Chaver.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:47 am
Areida says...

She's back... she's bad...

*slides in the door wearing socks, but then falls*

Dangit.

So much for a cool entrance. *shrug*

I missed you guys! Today was our fifth day to be out of power, but just got it back like three hours ago. :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:18 am
Bobo says...

Well, I think I'll be taking a leave from YWS for the rest of who knows how long. There are many reasons to leave, foremost among them that I just need to get the computer out of my life altogether. I may even uninstall Trillian, so you'll probably have to email me if you want to talk. I'll miss you all... well, most of you anyway.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Oct 09, 2005 8:45 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

I'm leaving since I'm having aload of crap both in real life and online so I might as well sort out my life first, I'll still be on the IMs if anyone wants to keep in contact or email me but I just have to cut out the forums for a while. Good luck in the future guys!

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:53 pm
Nai says...

::reaches hand out::

dreaming mouse AND Bobo?!?! nooo..

I'll miss you both

And Rei, you know I love ya.. come on back.. lol

Seriously though, have we ever had that bad of a time where you thought I would rejoice if you left?
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

Just think happy thoughts and you'll fly.
— Peter Pan