“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:32 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Hey.

I'd never thought I'd actually be posting here, because I know you know that I love all of ya'll and that you are my family.
But... I think it's time to.
I've been thinking over everything and I need to start focusing on school and colleges and shtuff. I have all A's with a low C in math, and I've never gotton a bad grade in my life so I feel extremely dumb and lightheaded. My parents are going even hard on me.
I'm now a partner with YouTube, that's my job, and I need to focus on that also because my fans depend on me and my job means the world to me. I'm going to Playlist soon, and I can't be thinking about multiple things at once. Thanks for being there for me, you guys have made me into a truly better person than I was when I first joined. I love you guys so much and if you still wanna talk outside of YWS, send me a PM because I'll be on every once and a while for the next week, but after that, I'm gone.

Thanks again, loves.

-Katie
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:03 am
Vervain says...

Wow. I actually feel like I should make a post here.

I know I went on a really freakin' long hiatus already (without saying anything, so I just kind of disappeared after NaNo '11), but I think this needs an announcement. I'm going through a bit of a rough time emotionally, really - I haven't reviewed anything in forever, I believe y'all have noticed, but I think I'm going to have to make reviewing the only thing I do on here any more. Emotionally, I'm very unstable, and it's to my detriment to remain in a social setting online and be superbly invested in it. This has been going on for two years (which is why I disappeared in the first place) and I really wanted to tell someone about it in 2011, but I didn't understand myself well enough to know why I needed to leave.

Now I know why I need to leave, but I don't feel comfortable talking about it so much as I feel I would offend the people around me and unintentionally lose the goodwill I worked so hard to build up for myself in this community (well, in the community a couple of years ago).

I love you all, but I don't think it's good for me to stay around here if I don't even get the relief of chatting every once in a while. Maybe I'll come back for good when I get a new computer. Who knows?

See you, lovelies. Shoot me a PM if you want to talk, and I'll do my best to respond in a timely manner.

--Chelsea (aka Ancifo, aka Anci)
stay off the faerie paths

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:02 pm
KingLucifer says...

So, I'm the last of the trio to post here.. people I'm departing from YWS for an extensive time. To all my friends, I thank you for the time you have given me while I was on this site, for tolorating me and putting up with all the stuff I pulled. But now I must depart, I will see you all in the future for when I make my grand return.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:08 pm
Iggy says...

Stay safe @Dante. I'll miss you. :(
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:10 pm
View Likes
100xstupid says...

It's strange to think this site was once so important to me. How things change as we grow older. I can't imagine I'll ever update here again (I've found my new home on Imgur), but hey, thanks for some good memories and somewhere to hide when things got dark. There was a time in my life when I couldn't have gone on without this website and the friends I made here. It makes me happy to know that it's a gift you as a community will never stop giving.

Oh, and this site always had the coolest, friendliest moderators in all of Internetdom- keep it up!

byedontfollowme
Stupid
"As for me, all I know is that I know nothing"
-Socrates

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:40 pm
pony123 says...

Sooo... I know I have only been on here a few days, but I have already been part of another writing site and when I joined here, my grades went down. I guess I was addicted. So I think one site is enough. Bye Guys!
My name is Katherine Storm!

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:16 pm
Cirute says...

Yeah, I'm leaving. For some reason YWS won't count my reviews and therefore I am unable to post anything new. Too bad, really. I really enjoyed this site. Bye!
"Regrets, I've had a few. But then again, too few to mention."
-The Sex Pistols

362 Reviews

Reviews: 362
Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:13 am
View Likes
wonderland says...

okay so we all get why I'm posting here?
I'm leaving. (I first typed that with an exclamation mark, and then I realized that this is a sombre occasion.)
I'm not really gonna discuss why-but know that I feel like I've spent my formative years on my site, and although I love it, and appreciate all the hard work put into it, I think I valued it over my real life and that? that is kinda toxic.
so yeah.
this is awkward. I don't know how to finish this. this has also been a stream conscience.
okay.
bye now.
thnks fr th mmrs.
(and, if case you were wondering, my name isn't actually Alice.)
:)
'We will never believe again, kick drum beating in my chest again, oh, we will never believe in anything again, preach electric to a microphone stand.'

*Formerly wickedwonder*

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:53 pm
View Likes
YourLowness says...

This is it b****es.

LOL

Sorry, I wanted to give a dignified speech, but it is beyond me.
I am leaving now. And I am coming back whenever I feel like it. XD
I need some thinky time.

I will leave you with a joke:

What was the name of the fast food restaurant started serving bird burgers?

Spoiler! :
McDucknalds

That was terrible. Sorry.
Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Iggy on Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Censored bad language.
it's still me

just different

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:47 pm
View Likes
FermentingFruit says...

Guys, this visit has been awesome for me, but I have other plans that come before YWS. I hope I come back soon. I'll miss you all. *Goes to grab ice cream*
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:50 pm
View Likes
FermentingFruit says...

K I'm back from getting ice cream who missed me
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:35 pm
EmeraldEyes says...

Hey anyone who knows me.
And to all those who don't.
I have practically become redundant on here, so this is me going.
Au revoir my fellows.
Writer's block - when your imaginary friends won't talk to you. ;)

Random avatar

Reviews: 20
Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:45 pm
YourLowness says...

I am leaving. This is it this time.
I got the impression you weren't all that impressed by my stuff anyways.

*sniff*

The lowness is leaving to get lower.

Goodbye
it's still me

just different

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:33 pm
View Likes
BenFranks says...

Time for me to kick the JM-can after four years and scoot off to pasture's new. It's been absolutely lovely being part of YWS.

All the best everyone - and take the one bit of advice I gave you all: just keep writing!

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown