z

Young Writers Society

The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

137 Reviews

Reviews: 137
Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:22 am
DarkerSarah says...

School starts in a couple of week sand I am insanely busy. I'm going to be taking a break from the computer - just because I need to. Get my priorities and my life in order before I get back on here.

I'm not abandoning the Mentors, I'll be back as soon as I can. Just, join the usergroup, guys, and post your complaints and ideas.

Later

-Sarah
"And I am a writer
writer of fiction
I am the heart that you call home
And I've written pages upon pages
Trying to rid you from my bones...
Let me go if you don't love me" ~The Decembrists "Engine Driver"

51 Reviews

Reviews: 51
Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:34 am
View Likes
ZZAP says...

Well, I might as well. I will be gone really soon. And be the first to be banned, hopefully. Attention, sure why not? But after all there is a thread for these departures, and I just thought that it might be 'polite' to say goodbye? I will continue my blog until I am snuffed out. But my time is short, and wish you all lovely lives of creativity and compassion. Maybe some values I need to work on ehh? Later gators!

*dances of to his doom*

~Z
Nate, you will eventually resine or trade powers with me:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4

Random avatar

Reviews: 681
Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:46 am
View Likes
Sponson Light says...

Leaving.

A. You cant have a decent debate in the debate forum without either Qi or Incan insulting you, period. The fact that this is the only forum that I know of who have these type of people in the debate section is unbearable. Seeing how the 2 of the 4 forums Ive been on have no debate section, and the other 2 are actually debatable in without being insulted by your 2nd post.

B. Im not a writer.

C. The art section, noone appreciates art much, especially in a writers forum, especially with reason B.
Hunter seems ticked off because I offered help.
Noone seems to really read the geocomics other than a select few. Snoink because he's my tag-along purple texted buddy. And a few others who actually visits the art section.

If you think your missing geoffry, check my dev art. Go find it.

D. Im not a writer.

E. My posts are usually over looked, considering I dont post that often in the writers forum.

So Im gone, for a long while. So unless things clear up Ill probably not return, and the only time I will is just chuck stuff into my journal. I get uneasy and angry just by coming here.
You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, instead, you should read every single book to see what every book is about before you even come close to judging its viability.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:48 am
View Likes
deleted6 says...

No don't leave you are brillant at art, better than me anyday.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

51 Reviews

Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:55 am
ZZAP says...

((Not gonna happen Z

--Hunter))

51 Reviews

Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:02 am
ZZAP says...

What the hell?!
That is soo messed up... Whatever.
Seeing that a casual member is feels unsafe in a particular part of the forum, and is done so by two mods. I think a reconsideration of these individuals needs to be in place. I suggest an alteration to their responsibilities and privalages; as in a modified member in which they are suspended from the Debate forums for a time period. But! I don't make the rules. We'll see...

~Z

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:04 am
Ego says...

Much better post this time around, Z--no flaming is all I ask.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:01 am
dreaming_mouse says...

I'm leaving for a few days, my mums paranoia is now inflicting my company on innocent people. I'll probably be back Friday, I have to be back since I have a lesson then XD have fun yall.
-x-

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:07 am
Crysi says...

I've decided... I might check back a few times this week, then next week is camp, but after that I'm planning on returning. Things are getting better, I just need a break, you know? Yeah. It's gonna be busy, though, with the high school band camp, and planning out lessons for my section, and learning names, and then SCHOOL. Grar. I'll do my best. But this week is my break. So is next week, I suppose. See you in two weeks...

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:02 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

No goodbyes for me?
*attention seeking* tee hee.

Anyway, I'm back now. Hello again. Or goodbye, everyone leaving.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:55 pm
Nai says...

Sorry i've been gone so long, my internet is all screwed up again, so i'm not able to get on. I have no idea when or how we're are going to get it fixed so I might be gone another long while.

So until then, see you all later.
Last edited by Nai on Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ἓν οἶδα ὅτι οὐδὲν οἶδα

563 Reviews

Reviews: 563
Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:25 pm
Writersdomain says...

I'm going to be traveling (again...ugh) this week. Will return on August 14th I think. See ya'all later
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas

1258 Reviews

Reviews: 1258
Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:00 pm
Sam says...

DUN DUN DUN...my family is evil...THEY TOOK THE COMPUTER INTO THE SHOP FOR TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!! *punts cat across the room* So I sha'n't be on as much as my usual 5+ times a day...maybe every other day if I can sneak the laptop into my room. :P

Grrly...bad...instant messaging...withdrawls...SKITTLES...
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:20 pm
Firestarter says...

Won't be on from tomorrow (11th August) till Monday (15th August) visiting relatives down in the south of England.

My gran doesn't really know what a computer is.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:33 pm
dreaming_mouse says...

Oooooh you're coming down to the South now XP

I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser