z

Young Writers Society

Hi anyone play WoW?

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:56 am
Runelord says...

Hi just wondering if anyone plays WoW if u do please tell me your character, name, race, class and realm :). My character is a Blood elf hunter called Argentlam on Bloodhoof (I'm the freelancers Guild master)

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:28 am
romance otaku says...

im going to be playing on my cuz's friend's private server, all i need is a copy of the game
~Did I help you? If so, please take a second to sign my website's guestbook at http://joeduncko.com/guestbook/. When it gets 100 signs, I plan to release my newest short story! Thanks!

23 Reviews

Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:27 am
Runelord says...

Wich server Blackdragon project or Blockdragon test? and wat side will u join?

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:40 am
Alteran says...

I was wondering if there were any private servers floating around of WoW. I never particularly cared for the game, I don't really like all the massive amounts of random killing. But I'm glad there are private servers for it.
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

63 Reviews

Reviews: 63
Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:24 pm
romance otaku says...

yep :D

untoldwow.com. long story short, my cuz knows the owner, but since he cant keep it up, my cuzin in going to. and i have a mod spot waiting for me 8)
~Did I help you? If so, please take a second to sign my website's guestbook at http://joeduncko.com/guestbook/. When it gets 100 signs, I plan to release my newest short story! Thanks!

23 Reviews

Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:03 pm
Runelord says...

Cool i'll join but tell me what faction will u choose alliance or Horde ?

441 Reviews

Reviews: 441
Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:14 pm
Gwenevire says...

Hello ^^
I love WoW!
My main character is a lvl 15 night elf hunter her name is Kipcha and she is on Blood Furnace!

Hope to see you around!

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:13 pm
Lynlyn says...

Nope... I play Lord of the Rings Online. The playerbase averages in the mid-twenties, vs. uh, other games, and it shows. Like, everyone speaks in full sentences. Capitalized ones. With punctuation. It's glorious.
"Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world." - G. B. Shaw
Lynlyn's Magical Critique Emporium - request a review here.

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:43 pm
JabberHut says...

I do! As well as a couple here. We're thinking of starting a usergroup if any of you would like to help start it.

I have a few characters. I'm currently leveling an undead priest (level 36?) on Zuluhed. A few YWSers are on that server already. It's quite the excitement. ^^

~ Jabber ~
I make my own policies.

23 Reviews

Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:49 am
Runelord says...

cool I d love too help create the usegroop, but I'm a hordie through and through so I might be a bit annoying to the allies (especially the humans). BTW I'm on the EU servers and a couple of private ones
Speling mestackes ink.

Flowing scribble

Guns don't kill people, people kill people... And monkeys do (if they have a gun)- Eddie Izzard

It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey