z

Young Writers Society

vocabulary

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:57 pm
KailaMarie says...

this website is really good b/c you can work on your vocabulary and when you get a word right the website donates 20 grains of rice to help end world hunger!!!

try it out!!

http://www.freerice.com
... :D ...
[url]spottedturtle.tumblr.com[/url]

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:44 am
Snoink says...

*Moved to Lounge*
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:51 am
Clo says...

Oh! I love this website. I do it for fun if I'm waiting for something, and it really does help with vocab. They do this in elementary classrooms too where I have volunteered, and it's just wonderful for the kids.
How am I not myself?

108 Reviews

Reviews: 108
Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:11 pm
View Likes
KailaMarie says...

yeah, it's great. A little addictive, but it's good for ur vocab and it's for a good cause. =D
... :D ...
[url]spottedturtle.tumblr.com[/url]

Random avatar

Reviews: 56
Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:14 am
thunder_dude7 says...

I heard somebody earned 20,000 grains of rice each day for three days during the holiday season as his gift to poor people. On one hand, I laughed when I read it, but it was good.

My English teacher showed it to us as something to do if we finish computer tests early, being one of the few sites she permitted us to visit.

It's an addicting game for a great cause. Love it!

Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket