z

Young Writers Society

Satanic Messages

40 Reviews

Reviews: 40
Mon May 26, 2008 8:25 pm
shotgun2983 says...

Okay, a friend told me about this and also said this kind of "message" is in a lot of other songs. Just watch the video on youtube and you'll understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgTAekO8Zek

One of my favorite songs, "Stairway To Heaven", by Led Zeppelin, is filled with a satanic message. I want to believe that everything in the song was intended, but some of the interpretations I just can't see. Also, the human ear can easily misinterpret things. So, what do you think? I also remember hearing this kind of thing was in a few Beatles songs, but I don't know.

Oh, I found a beatles clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UVDlg4x468
@(^_^)@

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Mon May 26, 2008 9:27 pm
Sureal says...

Try listening to these things without reading the words they're meant to be saying. You'll find that you're right, and that this is nothing more than misinterpretation. You read the words you're meant to be hearing, and so you hear them.

If you like, try changing the Satanic words to something similiar. Write them down, and when you listen again, read your new message, and you'll hear that instead.

But still, these are fun. :) One of my favourite ones was the old Pokemon theme tune, that when played backwards seemed to scream, "I love Satan!". And Britney Spears's song "Hit Me Baby One More Time" had the lyrics, "sleep with me, I'm not too young." XD
I wrote the above just for you.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon May 26, 2008 10:16 pm
Snoink says...

Hahaha... it's not satanic. It's just the fans being slightly rabid and high. xD
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Tue May 27, 2008 10:42 am
idle muse says...

It's a conspiracy! The Illuminati is behind it! *runs screaming from the room.*
Anywho, that's actually pretty funny. :)
Religion is the opium of the masses
- Karl Marx -
Democracy is the worst form of goverment, except for all the others that have been tried.
- Winston Churchill -

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:01 pm
panic at the rodeo says...

Haha! This is a funny topic. Really, even if the topics are a little satanic I think it's mostly a case of the listener being paraniod. I had a friend who was determined to coin some of the music I listened to as satanic worshipping and all that junk, but if you listen to it, it doesn't really mean anything. If the school didn't block YouTube I'd check out your link right now, but that's just a little difficult right now... I'll let you know what I think later.
Live life the right way:
JUMP IN MUD PUDDLES!!!

189 Reviews

Reviews: 189
Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:19 pm
Jon says...

i do not believe in this satanic message, although it was a little eccentric that the music said that backwards, but i also agree with the first post saying when you read it you hear it, i though the britney spears one was really funny, kind of odd, all in one, but back to the topic of debate i do not believe that these played back, or any for that matter, is satanic, although, maybe they made them that way? who knows. maybe it was coincidence that songs meant to be good, backwards are evil. well, it is true that the opposite of evil is good and the opposite of good is evil, perhaps we will never know!!!!!!!!
---Jon---

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:41 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

I'm moving this to the entertainment section, it really isn't a debate.

*Moved*
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:29 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

There is a large group of Christians out there who try to make every song with a good beat into a Satanic summoning or whatever. I'm a big fan of Disciple - they are like a punk rock, hardcore Christian band - and I have no doubt that if I searched long enough I could find that somebody had heard a hidden evil message in their lyrics.

Don't worry too much about it. You are not evil because of what you listen to. It's what's in your heart that counts.
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:51 pm
Tassen Spellbinder says...

http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm
Its alot clearer here. Who knows how it got there. I like the song just fine forwards, for the record.
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. - George Orwell, 1984

Where in the world is Enoch Root?

Reviews: 4
Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:57 pm
Pingu says...

I kind of agree with Snoink. They were probably VERY, VERY High.

Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns