Young Writers Society

Comments About YWS

461 Reviews

Reviews: 461
Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:57 am
View Likes
GingerLizzy says...

Hey, hey, hey.

Okay so here's the deal. I'm currently in the midst of my GCSE's - that's why I haven't been around so much, because I'm up to my eyeballs in coursework deadlines and revision! - and I've just realised that I need some help from you guys to finish off my citizenship coursework and hopefully get a C!

The thing is, we had to write about something that we were involved in, so me being me, I wrote about YWS! My teacher says that it would be nice to have some feedback quotes from people in the site, and so I thought I would post a nice little thread here for you all to tell me wonderful things to put into my work.

I suppose they'll be wonderful anyway.

Please, please post as you'll be helping me an awful lot, and showing people how much you love YWS!
Worship the ginger monkey :) aaand join my new group!

Oh, and enter my new contest!

516 Reviews

Reviews: 516
Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:40 am
chocoholic says...

Do you want them about the site? If so,

YWS has a great community and is filled with wonderful people. Most people go above and beyond in making people feel welcome and everybody helps everybody improve their writing. It is so easy to become addicted to this site because it's less of a website and more of large group of friends.

Yeah... corny, I know. Hope I helped!
*Don't expect to see me around much in the next couple of weeks. School has started again, and it'll be a couple of weeks before I've settled in. If you've asked me for a critique, you will get it, but not for a little while. Sorry*

438 Reviews

Reviews: 438
Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:38 pm
JFW1415 says...

I'll keep it short and sweet:

I've never seen a site that had actual critiques before. Everywhere else I've been, people tell me to 'write more soon!' The members are constructive here, and I've improved immensely.

Maybe not so short...heehee. Did that help? (Oh, and if you need a real name, I'm Jennifer W.)

~JFW1415

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:40 pm
Emerson says...

Hey Ging! This might help you. :D
β€œIt's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain