z

Young Writers Society

One-Word Circle Story

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:01 am
Alteran says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:08 am
Emerson says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

647 Reviews

Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:26 am
Alteran says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a

2058 Reviews

Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:36 am
Emerson says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”

376 Reviews

Reviews: 376
Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:47 am
Trident says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So
Perception is everything.

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:02 am
Sohini says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

647 Reviews

Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:16 am
Alteran says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how

2058 Reviews

Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:18 pm
Emerson says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how aunt

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:23 pm
Rydia says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how aunt Milly
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:48 pm
Dream Deep says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found

647 Reviews

Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:16 pm
Alteran says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out

376 Reviews

Reviews: 376
Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:19 pm
Trident says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out I
Perception is everything.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:25 pm
Rydia says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out I love
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:23 pm
Cpt. Smurf says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out I love dirt,
There's always been a lot of tension between Lois and me, and it's not so much that I want to kill her, it's just, I want her to not be alive anymore.

~Stewie Griffin

647 Reviews

Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:45 pm
View Likes
Alteran says...

Considering that my penguin has never visited Aunt Petunia, I decided to bake brownies and cakes. My best attempt at eating rocks successfully was the last time I gave eating a rock a try. So, that's how Aunt Milly found out I love dirt, much

When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind