z

Young Writers Society

Need a crit? Post here!

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:29 am
Cassandra says...

It sounds silly, but one thing I have trouble with when critting bothers me before I even begin the review; what to read?

I have, I believe, three critiques left to do for YWS reviewing week. If you would like me to review your prose piece (sorry, I don't do poetry), post here and I'll see that it's done! But naturally, I won't just leave anyone after the first three posts crit-less (read: you can continue to post here asking for reviews). It just might take me a little longer to get to. ;)

If you're interested, post here with the title of your story and I'll take a look! :D
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

376 Reviews

Reviews: 376
Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:36 am
Trident says...

Hehe, Cass, how could I resist?

The Blessed under Fantasy Fiction. There are three parts. Choose whichever one-- they're not dependant upon each other.

:D Thanks!
Perception is everything.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:30 pm
sabradan says...

Under the Desert Sky in (I believe) Other Fiction. Its pretty old. The easiest way to find is to just go to my profile and get it there.
Also another prose peice thats untitled. The tagline for the post here is something like "Weird concept for a story" or something like that. If you look at and crit those two I'd be very much greatful.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:24 pm
Jennafina says...

Finding Wings in Fantasy Fiction. It could be low priority though, because other people probably need a crit more than me, I've got some already.

But if you do review it I'll love you forever. :D:D:D It's hard for me to find peices to critique too.
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland