z

Young Writers Society

Pastor Ted- evangellical, conservative activist, meth user

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:22 am
Snoink says...

That's why you have to live your life in an honest way. Lying about it, either to others or yourself, is just hurting everybody. And, when the truth comes out, then it'll hurt everyone even more.

It's just not good. Honesty is the best policy after all.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:36 pm
LamaLama says...

I highly doubt that fox news counts as a 'source' on anything, but whatever.

Anyway:
When will people learn that joining a chirch does not solve any sexual problems have, or think you have? The same problem happened with the catholic church a few years ago, and if I have to remind you, then you aren't watching enough television, and the same problem is happening with the Evangelicalls, and republicans in general.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:14 pm
Snoink says...

Psh. That doesn't make sense. Like, at all. :P
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

There is nothing more radical or counter-cultural, at the moment, than laying down one’s cynicism in favour of tender vulnerability.
— John Green