z

Young Writers Society

Sony being investigated for Anti-Trust

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:02 pm
LamaLama says...

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/10/31/business/31cnd-sony.html?ex=1319950800&en=d7278e67de38de1c&ei=5088&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss

The US department of Justice is investigating the corporation for violating anti-trust laws. Which is just another setback in a long list of problems the multi-billion dollar corporation has run into recently.

Its possible this could delay the release of the PS3, or slow the production of other doomed to fail sony products.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

128 Reviews

Reviews: 128
Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:16 pm
Galatea says...

They deserve to go out of business. I'm sick of coroporations breaking the law and getting away with it.
Sing lustily and with a good courage. Beware of singing as if you were half dead, or half asleep; but lift up your voice with strength.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:26 am
Snoink says...

Ouch. Sony is having a rough year, no?
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:12 pm
Fantasy of You says...

Sony will pull back. As much as everyone would like them to get what's coming there way, it won't happen. They're too powerful a company, to put is simply.
'It aint the size, love,' she says. 'It's how you use it. That's the important thing, methinks.'

Of course, she was talking about vocabulary...

She conquered her demons and wore her scars like wings.
— Atticus