z

Young Writers Society

So slanted, even the text leans to the right

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:13 pm
LamaLama says...

This is the issues page of Pete Rickett's website, a senetorial candidate for my area.

http://www.petericketts.com/about_issues.asp

Scroll about a quarter of the way down, you'll notice the format changes.
Ricketts has been saturating my good commercial time with anti-liberal propaganda campaining, and it gets on my nerves. The Incumbent here is an idiot too, but at least he listens to what other people have to say.

I think it would be amusing, that Ricketts has his text lean to the right, if he weren't running for Senetor. Now its just creepy.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:01 pm
Snoink says...

Hahaha... that is called bad formatting. Anybody who has looked at websites knows that the right align is a dangerous thing to use, because we don't read it that way. Like...at all. Maybe if we were Chinese and stuff, but certainly not for this!

*sighs*

Ah well.

Stupid right align.

THIS THREAD IS HEREBY HIJACKED BY WEBDESIGNERS WHO HATE THE RIGHT ALIGN.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:15 pm
LamaLama says...

Snoink! Two offenses in one day!! You murdered one thread, and now, you've commited a terrorist action against another. What are we to do with you?

Here's his first ad, and this is the ad that when I saw it, I knew I wouldn't be voting for him.
http://www.youtube.com/v/YlWx55GqNyM
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave.
— Mo Willems