z

Young Writers Society

No Halo movie?!

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:04 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

its gonna make millions opening day though due to the wide range of followers, but the next few days will die out, because i think its gonna be pretty bad. and Halo will lose followers..
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:42 am
Ego says...

Halo will NOT lose followers, lol--Halo fans are dedicated to the game. The movie is just icing.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:32 am
Snoink says...

Hahahaha... you guys are rabid. :P

And yay! Red vs. Blue... if that were a full feature movie, it would be flippin' sweet. :)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:08 pm
Fantasy of You says...

They have an opportunity to make a great film. The games plot and dialogue was written by famous script writers, afterall.

Yet I doubt they will. They will take the name and make a half-assed film, make millions and be happy. People will see the film, whether it's terrible or not.
'It aint the size, love,' she says. 'It's how you use it. That's the important thing, methinks.'

Of course, she was talking about vocabulary...

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:57 pm
Ego says...

I dunno...Peter Jackson might get mauled by the rabid band of Halo fans if he messes it up, Lord of the Rings Genius or no.
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:30 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

Yes.... on another note one of my friends bought me a Black zip up hoodie with a big advertisement for halo 3 in the middle XP...

Someone is gonna be pissed off by the movie if not the Halo fans, possibly some anti-violence mother concerned about her children and such.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:36 pm
Sureal says...

Anti-violencers (is that a real word?) are rarely worried about their own children. Rather, those who protest against violent video games are worried about 'a child; somewhere', who seems to be little more than a hypothesis on their part.
I wrote the above just for you.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy