z

Young Writers Society

Not It! Mass. Elementary School Bans Tag

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:59 pm
deleted6 says...

It like in Oban theirs this game called British Bull Dogs. Where one person goes out and the other all stand against wall fence ect. The person who out calls out a person name that person can either run across or call stampede and everyone runs across. The person who out would then try to catch people.

Rockfield tried to ban it, but in the end they realized they couldn't so let carry on.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:13 pm
Firestarter says...

Vernon -- they banned it at our school too. Everyone still did it though. British Bulldog rules as a game. It was better at Primary School though, because nobdy was as rough. When we got into secndary school, you were getting rugby tackled.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:22 am
Ares says...

I demand that Lama change his sig!

And I think that principal should be slapped.

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:57 am
LamaLama says...

I declare my sig changed!
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:33 am
Griffinkeeper says...

I propose we construct a new game to replace tag.

We'll call it "Chicken." It will be a child adaptation of the popular car game. One kids starts on one side, the other on the other side. On three, they'll take off, and run as fast as they are able along a single line. Whoever deviates from the line is chicken.

The inevitable result will be that kids won't be tempted to try this with cars when they grow up.

Ten minutes of tag will teach kids more about physical education and physics then some high school students will learn in a month.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6