z

Young Writers Society

Saratoga National Historical Park w/pictures!

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:22 am
Myth says...

I want to go :cry: ! It looks fun and I always miss out on historical events/fairs. The colouring of the photos make it look almost surreal/dreamy or am I the only one with the weird vision.

I ought to try and write something set in 18th C. America and I'll have to "pester" you with questions, like Samuel. :wink:
.: ₪ :.

'...'

362 Reviews

Reviews: 362
Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:45 am
Fishr says...

I want to go ! It looks fun and I always miss out on historical events/fairs. The colouring of the photos make it look almost surreal/dreamy or am I the only one with the weird vision.
Perhaps it's the gun powder giving off that "dreamy" appearance? ;) I'm very sorry you missed out on the event or fairs, Myth, but as they say, there's always next year! :)

I ought to try and write something set in 18th C. America and I'll have to "pester" you with questions, like Samuel.
Well, I'll try and not be a "Welcome" then, LOL! In all honesty, it's great that you're taking to the period, and I guess I have a minor sense of pride for fullfilling that interest within you. :) But no, by all means ask whatever you want, and what I don't know, I'll drag out my notes, books, research the Net, or call upon others far more knowledgeble than I for help. Currently, I'm versed in the pre-years and not so much in the wars. That'll change VERY quickly though. By 2007, I'll be familer with all the armies, mechanics of war and the battles. :)

When I return from my job, I'll have the rest of the photos put up, but right now, time to get ready. :D
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:15 pm
Myth says...

I honestly can't see you as Welcome, you're much more informative. :D

I'm going to make sure I'm ready next summer for all events.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; but the valiant will never taste of death but once."
— Julius Caesar