z

Young Writers Society

Saratoga National Historical Park w/pictures!

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:22 am
Myth says...

I want to go :cry: ! It looks fun and I always miss out on historical events/fairs. The colouring of the photos make it look almost surreal/dreamy or am I the only one with the weird vision.

I ought to try and write something set in 18th C. America and I'll have to "pester" you with questions, like Samuel. :wink:
.: ₪ :.

'...'

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:45 am
Fishr says...

I want to go ! It looks fun and I always miss out on historical events/fairs. The colouring of the photos make it look almost surreal/dreamy or am I the only one with the weird vision.
Perhaps it's the gun powder giving off that "dreamy" appearance? ;) I'm very sorry you missed out on the event or fairs, Myth, but as they say, there's always next year! :)

I ought to try and write something set in 18th C. America and I'll have to "pester" you with questions, like Samuel.
Well, I'll try and not be a "Welcome" then, LOL! In all honesty, it's great that you're taking to the period, and I guess I have a minor sense of pride for fullfilling that interest within you. :) But no, by all means ask whatever you want, and what I don't know, I'll drag out my notes, books, research the Net, or call upon others far more knowledgeble than I for help. Currently, I'm versed in the pre-years and not so much in the wars. That'll change VERY quickly though. By 2007, I'll be familer with all the armies, mechanics of war and the battles. :)

When I return from my job, I'll have the rest of the photos put up, but right now, time to get ready. :D
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:15 pm
Myth says...

I honestly can't see you as Welcome, you're much more informative. :D

I'm going to make sure I'm ready next summer for all events.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss