z

Young Writers Society

Conspiracy Theories

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:22 am
Teufelshund says...

One of the founding fathers-Benjamin Franklin I believe-frequented a semi-Satanic club. I can't remember it's name, though. I saw it on a History channel documentary on Satanism on 06/06/06. :)

One conspiracy is the whole Roswell 'alien crash' and the government's cover-up efforts.Not easy to disprove...there's a lot of conspiracy theorists' evidence debunking the whole weather balloon expalnation given by the military. But in my personal opinion the idea of extra terrestrials even existing is pure crap, no matter how unlikely it is.
Semper Fidelis

"If I became a philosopher, if I have so keenly sought this fame for which I'm still waiting, it's all been to seduce women basically. "

-Jean-Paul Sartre

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:06 am
LamaLama says...

You mean the Freemasons? Its not satanic at all, and several of the founding fathers were freemasons. 14 presidents have been freemasons.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:43 pm
Sureal says...

We got onto the subject of conspiracy theories at school and one of my friends came out with, 'I heard the Israelis actually control the goverment,' and 'the Jews are controlling America and England'. His source for this? His dad.

I burst out laughing. He's so racist, but doesn't view himself as such. I made a joke about the BNP earlier, and he replied, 'they're not so bad. It's not like they want to kill anyone, they just want all the Blacks - all the people who cause trouble - out of our country.'

I've taken to calling him and his dad Neo Nazis 8).
I wrote the above just for you.

52 Reviews

Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:56 pm
LamaLama says...

Ok, here's my theory.
Them orange cones you see during construction, they don't actually have a place to store those. So, any time they finish one project, they've got to start another, see. Just so they've got something to do with them orange cones.

Maybe its not everywhere, but I know my city is that way. They just finished up an expressway leading way the hell out town, and the day after the last bit of the expressway opened, there were some surveyors down on the highway, gettin ready to rip the place up.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:38 pm
sabradan says...

Sureal wrote:We got onto the subject of conspiracy theories at school and one of my friends came out with, 'I heard the Israelis actually control the goverment,' and 'the Jews are controlling America and England'. His source for this? His dad.

I burst out laughing. He's so racist, but doesn't view himself as such. I made a joke about the BNP earlier, and he replied, 'they're not so bad. It's not like they want to kill anyone, they just want all the Blacks - all the people who cause trouble - out of our country.'

I've taken to calling him and his dad Neo Nazis 8).

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!1
Oh but of course the Israelis/Jews control Britain! Thats why we get OH SO MUCH political support....wait, no. Well, there is the economic....wait, no agian. Well, there is that matter of them being nice enough let us all in after the Holocaust no questions asked....wait, wait, nope. Thats wrong too. So, how in the world does Israel control the world then? I'll tell you...we take all of your western tv shows, like Sesame street and remake them and "Israelify" them and broadcast them to our own children. We're like the Japanese. We take american/british stuff and make it better. Rechov Sumsum>Sesame street. Oh crap! I've said too much already! Yuo didn't hear this from me, capishe?
Oh, s***, Mossad Agents already?.....

Oh, and Qi, we do Control Jerusalem. We just don't control when Hamas decides they're gonna blow up a bus. We would be able to control things a whole lot more if the world stopped holding us to a double standard and crying "shame shame" everytime we defend ourselves. But thats a different debate for a different day.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:45 am
Jiggity says...

Hey, sab--although unrelated, in a sense, I was wonderin about this comment a Jewish comedian made. He said there's a big differennce between jews and Israelis. Israelis are Israeli first and Jews second. Jews are Jews first and members of an ultra secret society that controls the world second.

True?

Ha! LOL!! I found it hilarious because I thought that conspiracy theory i posted initially was isolated rubbish. Maybe its common rubbish...
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:17 am
Tassen Spellbinder says...

All the good theories I've heard have already been posted...
It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. - George Orwell, 1984

Where in the world is Enoch Root?

147 Reviews

Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:31 pm
sabradan says...

Jiggity wrote:Hey, sab--although unrelated, in a sense, I was wonderin about this comment a Jewish comedian made. He said there's a big differennce between jews and Israelis. Israelis are Israeli first and Jews second. Jews are Jews first and members of an ultra secret society that controls the world second.

True?

Ha! LOL!! I found it hilarious because I thought that conspiracy theory i posted initially was isolated rubbish. Maybe its common rubbish...

Its common rubbish. And it depends on the person. I am Israeli, but I also am an Inner-Sanctum member of the World Wide Jewish Zionist Conspiracy too! LOLZ! Read up on your protocols, one and all!
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

52 Reviews

Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:39 pm
LamaLama says...

Your a member of the conspiracy too?! Hey brother! Mecha lecha high mecha heiny ho!

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:55 pm
Sureal says...

I'm half Jewish. Can I join in the Zionist Conspiracy?
I wrote the above just for you.

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:17 pm
deleted6 says...

He means The Skull and Bones club i think. Every president apart from Nixon had been a member although who knows.

Telf so you don't believe in some faraway Universe other being of some sort exist. That not very open minded. Have you ever thought they're just to smart enough to stay away from this planet.
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

147 Reviews

Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:26 pm
sabradan says...

Sureal wrote:I'm half Jewish. Can I join in the Zionist Conspiracy?

Well, of course you can! We're always looking for fresh meat...err, new members. BUT! You must pass tests of skill/ability and loyalty first! Come, new inductee, to SHLOMO'S DELI!!!!

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

52 Reviews

Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:37 pm
LamaLama says...

Every president could NOT have been a skull and boneser, because the society wasn't founded until 1832.
Not only that, but a little simple research shows that only the two Bush's, and Taft were members, John Kerry was also a member. Its at yale, the only known chapter outside of yale is at wesleyan.

126 Reviews

Reviews: 126
Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:16 am
Bjorn says...

Oh, here's a conspiracy theory I conjured up a week or two ago. So, why exactly do skinheads shave their heads? Because-Jews can control people through hair! It's a crazy theory (that just might work!!!!...) that involves the Soviet Union/Marx, Heinrich Himmler, Allied Troop cover ups, and Nikola Tesla.
Killing For Peace Is Like F#@%ing For Chastity
Revolucija Je Sada! Revolucija Je Stobom I Svima! Revolucija Je Uvijek-Zivi Uz Revolucije I Budite Slobodni!

147 Reviews

Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:20 am
sabradan says...

Its true, you know. Hair is the source of all our power. Why do you think Ortho's wear beards and payot (hair curlies)

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos