z

Young Writers Society

sims

Reviews: 4
Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:29 pm
hamerkid2 says...

My favorite video game is the sims. Just wandering if any one shares my obsession with any sims game.

Random avatar

Reviews: 13
Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:47 pm
turtlechow says...

Absolutely! The Sims is the best game ever, but it's so addictive, it takes time away from my writing, so whenever I play it, I have to be careful I don't spend too much time doing so. ^___^'
Eat, sleep, write... and when you think you've written enough, then write some more.

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:09 pm
Cassandra says...

I used to play it more often than I do currently--it sucks up a lot of your time, plus I'm not allowed to get any of the expanision packs (takes up too much space on the computer) so it's gotten kind of boring lately. It's still a pretty cool game, though.
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:33 pm
View Likes
Ani May Queen says...

I haven't played for a while, but I really love sims. I have more fun making houses and people then actually using them though!
Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality. - Jules de Gaultier

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:07 pm
Cassandra says...

Ani May Queen wrote:I haven't played for a while, but I really love sims. I have more fun making houses and people then actually using them though!

Me too. I've never actually seen one character from their birth/creation to their death (of old age). It's too much fun to just creat them!
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:41 pm
dele24 says...

Yeah I like the sims too, I havent played it for ages though because when i do I tend to get obsessed and play it for hours. I have the sims on my mobile and on gameboy emulator which are pretty cool games aswell.

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:52 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

Haven't played it for ages, but it is a cool game. Though I have to turn aging off because I don't want them to die >.<
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:42 pm
Nate says...

I used to play The Sims a ton; would play it for hours on end and I even got a bunch of my friends into it at college. But it's been a while since I have now, although really only because the computer I have now has been steadily getting slower (no clue why... even went so far as to reformat the hard drive to fix the problem), and it's no longer able to play The Sims.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:56 am
Supermal says...

Ani May Queen wrote:I haven't played for a while, but I really love sims. I have more fun making houses and people then actually using them though!

Yeah, me too! lol
~Michelle~
Who needs friends when you've just bought a brand new pen?

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:16 am
LamaLama says...

I could never get in to sims. I tried, oh how I tried. But every time, I just... got bored with it pretty fast.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:32 pm
luna_the_shiekah says...

I love the Sims. I have Sims 2 and all the expansions up to Open For Business. Not to mention all the custom content I've downloaded from Modthesims2.com

If you want an amazing hack for the game, I suggest the insiminator. Google it, download it, makes the Sims2 all the more fun ^_^

LUNA
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
and I really don't want to
just call me shameless.

-Ani Di Franco "Shameless"

Reviews: 0
Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:50 am
Insomnium says...

Sims was decent, Sims "Makin' Magic" was just a how we say in the gaming world "Lolgame" it was so random and that's what made it fun. I don't really enjoy playing Sims games now pretty much because I prefer team games online. But it's still decent if you get bored enough.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:18 am
Myth says...

My friends are obsessed with the game. I've tried playing and get bored pretty easily. Would I be weird in saying I hate video games and have never really played much?
.: ₪ :.

'...'

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Tue Oct 24, 2006 12:19 pm
LamaLama says...

So thats why you dogged halo! Blasphmer!
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper

176 Reviews

Reviews: 176
Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:10 pm
Muse says...

i LOVE it. I have this one family, which i started off with...and they've branched off quite a bit. They cover like four houses, and the original parents both died..:( But the first kids i had both have their own families now. Ohhh its so much fun :D I havent got the pets one yet though. I'll probably get it for christmas or something hopefully.
"Sometimes we see a cloud that's dragonish,
A vapour sometimes like a bear or lion,
A towered citadel, a pendant rock,
A forked mountain, or blue promontory,
With trees upon't that nod unto the world,And mock our eyes with air.."

Memories, left untranslated, can be disowned; memories untranslatable can become someone else’s story.
— YiYun Li